Love guidance

over 6 years ago
annabrodie100 didn't upload a photo

annabrodie100

1 post

hlo my name is Adrianna Brodie February 22 1994…. the other person Briann booker December 31 1994 will we be back together ??

over 6 years ago

I look into your chakras and aura and tell you what life you are creating and what you need to do to create the life you want. I can help look into the energy of those you care about and tell you how they are feeling. Come and see me for private reading.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and help you and read his thoughts toward you and if and when he will be back . I will give you the truth of what he is thinking negative and the positive toward you . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hi my name is Amanda I have been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I would love to do a reading for you

come chat with me on online

xoxo Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE SOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU BOTH. WHATEVER THE DISSAGREEMENT MAY HAVE BEEN REGARDING SEPERATION BETWEEN YOU IT DOES SHOW THAT HE CARES STILL. CALL ME FOR A READING TODAY OR MAKE AN APPT TO HAVE A READING.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hello, sweetie I am Advisor Desiree. I would love to help you for 10$ only!! come and get A reading for you questions about love or whatever it may be and I will 100% help you, I am not only a psychic I am also a friend! come and get a reading honey! thank you & God Bless