audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

He said we might hang out this week nd . Will we? Brad 42 aries

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

I do feel so . but feeling their may be someone or something to try to stop it, I do recommend a reading!

over 6 years ago

I look into your chakras and aura and tell you what life you are creating and what you need to do to create the life you want. I can help look into the energy of those you care about and tell you how they are feeling. Come and see me for private reading.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

good point, HOE

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERES SOMTHING THAT IS HOLDING HIM BACK, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU. CALL ME OR MAKE AN APPT FOR A ONE ON ONE READING.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you the answer to your questions . I read the spirit and give you the truth and much more . I see he likes you a lot . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat .Blessings

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Doesn’t look like it’ll happen. ... :( I guess I’m just going to just completely move on from him . Hrs not interested. Oh well

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

He is not interested move on.

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Didn’t I just say that? Lol exactly what I’m doing.. lol been doing that..thought ..I’d give him one last benifit of the doubt.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Men are predictable. You will always know when he is into you. So go figure.

over 6 years ago
dfrost didn't upload a photo

dfrost

1 post

How’s my home life

over 6 years ago

No

over 6 years ago
mariestmichael's photo

Marie St. Michael (mariestmichael)

5 posts

I didn’t see it happening, when I looked. Please let us know the outcome. The future is always unwritten. What is true in a certain moment can certainly change. If you really want to make it happen, then make it happen, gently but with resolve.

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

It didn’t happen

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello iam a psychic and love advisor ive been a psychic for more than 10yrs now altought iam new to bitwine ive been helping people for globally all my life I love my gift and what I do in helping my client’s feel more secure and satisfied with their readings

iam honest straghr forward I tell it as I see it good or bad never sugarcoating a reading

I love my clients I will tell you as a friend kindley and sincerley how I see my visions of whats in store for you iam not here too judge anyone iam here too help

soo feel free too come chat with me I’m online now

special deal 10$ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP FOR 19 MIN ONLY FOR TODAY HURRY !

SOO COME CHAT NOW

XOXO AMANDA

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Now anotger reader said he might contact me this wknd..and say sorry and so on.. yeah..not holding my breath. Nothing against the reader..but this guy is not showing any Interest..so I don’t see why he would. If he does..it be the biggest shock…