Help me I'm desperate

over 6 years ago

Does the father of my kids nate still love me or should I move and try a relationship with rob the guy I’ve been seeing sexually for 7 months nates borthday 6/14/78 mine 8/1/90 and robs 2/18/85

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

Hi hun I can understand you being confused because I see a connection with both!. but I diff recommend a reading even the love reading special I am offering for $15

over 6 years ago

I look into your chakras and aura and tell you what life you are creating and what you need to do to create the life you want. I can help look into the energy of those you care about and tell you how they are feeling. Come and see me for private reading.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

If you are looking for answers, come an see me for private reading!

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth around you and you feel not comfortable with this situation.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IT SHOWS THAT YOUR SPIRIT IS DEEPLY TROUBLED , AND IT SHOWS THAT YOU WANT TO UNCHAIN YOURSELF FROM WHAT HAS BECOME A PERSONAL BONDAGE. CALL ME TODAY .

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight through spirit and much more . I will give you the truth on all matters. Try my specials today. Come in for a chat and reading. I know I can help you . Blessings

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is Amanda iam new at bitwine but I have been a psychic for more than 10yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I can also tell past present and future I am 99.9% accurate on my readings I do not sugarcoat my readings the way I see them the way ill tell you good or bad I am honest and straight forward to my clients I am your friend trying to help and guide you to your rightful path in life

soo come chat with me now I’m online

xoxo Amanda

hope to hear from you soon

over 6 years ago

I can help