Future

over 6 years ago

Will I ever get a college degree?

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I see your alil confused and uneasy about this situation iam a natural born gifted psychic I can tell past,present,and future I specialize in love and relationships I love to help my clients my readings are %100 accurate even if its something bad I see what the spitit guides tell me I see visions and colors also hear and see spirits comeing thru like a loved one iam an honest and accurate psychic I take my gift very seriously so come chat with me now I’m online I can answers all you questions xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

My readings pull on various aspects to give you a full and complete answer. I aim to empower and help you achieve the best.

PLEASE NOTE: due to financial costs related to this business and in order to give you the best possible experiences I no longer do $5 readings. Thank you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE MANY THINGS FOR YOU DEAR, CALL ME TODAY TO GET THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit what spirit show around you and much more on a college degree . I will give you the truth and what is ahead for you and future . I will give oyu full insight and what to avoid to move forward for your degree . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
thesibyl's photo

The Sibyl (thesibyl)

24 posts

May I suggest a rephrase for this question?

“Will I ever…” is a very passive approach and it takes away your own power in the situation. You would probably get much more accurate and much more useful insight if you asked something in the lines of:

- How can I get a college degree? - What is holding me back in this situation? - How can I overcome the obstacles and get a college degree? - What should I change in order to get a college degree?

This way, the power goes back to you, an you get to know what is in your hand to do in order to pursue this job rather than resigning to whatever comes as if you didn’t have a say in it :)

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE’S A LOT OF CLOSED DOORS THAT I SEE. HOWEVER, ALL IT TAKES IS THE RIGHT KEY TO OPEN THE PROPER ONE IN YOUR LIFE!. CALL FOR AN INDEPTH READING WITH ME TODAY!