What does

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

What does l.w want with a.e I seen him yesterday morning n all of a sudden he want to start messaging me but he’s really not saying much whats up with this

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit and give you the truth why he is texting you now when he seen you and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

Hello I would be happy to look into this situation for you. I am having specials now. I will be able to pick up energy around the both of them and reveal what is going on. Contact me ASAP

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

I see your alil confused and uneasy about this situation iam a natural born gifted psychic I can tell past,present,and future I specialize in love and relationships I love to help my clients my readings are %100 accurate even if its something bad I see what the spitit guides tell me I see visions and colors also hear and see spirits comeing thru like a loved one iam an honest and accurate psychic I take my gift very seriously

so come chat with me now I’m online I can answers all you questions

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

My readings pull on various aspects to give you a full and complete answer. I aim to empower and help you achieve the best.

PLEASE NOTE: due to financial costs related to this business and in order to give you the best possible experiences I no longer do $5 readings. Thank you