He keeps coming back, but married

over 6 years ago
tyiun2005 didn't upload a photo

tyiun2005

1 post

I’ve dated the man off and on for 11 plus years. I got pregnant and lost the baby. Stroll along he got married and we started back and I got pregnant. I gave birth to a boy. I left him along and he can back again. He say he wanted be with me, but his mind all messed up. He keeps giving me mix signals and I just wanted know where we stand. Should I just let him go and be with his wife, who he supposedly don’t want or what.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT DEAL OF HEART ACHE HERE, AND ITS NOT FAIR TO YOU OR THE CHILD. CALL ME FOR AN INDEPTH READING TO LEARN MORE OF YOUR SITUATION AND YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND CLAIRITY.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are duel minded at this time bcz things are not going smooth and clear around you.If you really want to know the truth then be prepare for anything.Sometimes truth can be bitter.I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on this man and when he will make up his mind what the wants to do for the future , He have put you in a lot of pain and much more . I read the spirit of the intention of the person and see what is ahead or not . Try my specials today , Come in for a for a full accurate reading on this relationship where is up and down I will give you full accurate insight and details . Come in for reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

My readings pull on various aspects to give you a full and complete answer. I aim to empower and help you achieve the best.

PLEASE NOTE: due to financial costs related to this business and in order to give you the best possible experiences I no longer do $5 readings. Thank you

over 6 years ago

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Yes you should let him go. He made up his mind when he married someone else. He is too impulsive.

Blessings,

Bluedragon

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

He has his cake and eats it too

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Let him go. Robin is spot on!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is Amanda ihave a psychic for more than 10yrs now I would love to read for you come chat with me now I’m online

xoxo amanda

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hello, sweetie. I can pick up on all aspects of life, come and get a psychic reading for great prices. godbless!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/17/17-7/24/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago

I have to agree with Robin and Rebo.

If you keep him in your life do so for the child, but don’t keep your heart in the balance waiting for him to leave her.. if that’s what he was ready to do he would do so.

I also feel like he makes a lot of stupid decisions based on how he feels at the moment and he does not put enough thought into things, this would make for a very painful unstable relationship.

Sorry love. blessings and light to you in your hard times.

xx Jade