Career

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Can a psychic really see the career of your future husband/wife or do they pick up on our “ideal person”?

over 6 years ago

Javi,

I can’t say I would always be able to. The things that make themselves know to me are always different. I don’t generally see what a person looks like, for example, but from time to time, I’ll see a certain feature.

It’s also helpful to keep in mind not all readers have the same psychic senses. While most of us are familiar with the word clairvoyant (clear seeing), not nearly as many are familiar with the other psychic senses that correspond to physical senses. A legitimate reader should have no problem discussing their reading methods or approach with a client.

Don’t be afraid to ask respectful questions. I’m not a fan of someone asking me “well how do you know” when the information provided is not something they want to/can accept. I would approach it like this: If the person is trusted and has provided you with verifiable information in other areas they why would it be unlikely for them not to see that particular aspect of a person. :) Get what I’m saying? Maybe it’s the reader overall that seems unbelievable :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and much more on your questions . Try my specials today . Come in for a full accurate reading and chat . I know I can ease your mind and help you with insight and details , Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

No Mambo/Jambo, Love/ Life solutions in 10 mins!