My ex

over 6 years ago
steve.woodell didn't upload a photo

steve.woodell

7 posts

My name is steven hans woodell born april 8 1991. This girl stephanie Virginia allen born february 28 1994 always stays on my mind. But in reality she made the choice to leave me earlier this year. I keep being told shes waiting for me to reach out, I tried once but idk im thinking ahout giving up on her. She clearly made the stupid choice but its hard to let go. I need advice

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
steve.woodell didn't upload a photo

steve.woodell

7 posts

Thank you ill be in touch with you sometime this week. You were right no relationship last month. But thst tells me you are accurate

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

Get back to your balanced self and contact me today, clients will be able to align their minds and souls, getting in touch with their own spirituality. I work with all of my clients on a deep, emotional level, to understand exactly what they require out of my services. Get in touch with me today to see what I can do for you.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead and why you are dreaming about her a lot . I see a lot going on with her. And her thoughts . Try my specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit and much more . Come in for a chat and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would like to see how the retrograde will affect you and her and what to look forward too , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

I am a gifted Love advisor I can tap into the persons energy and see what their thinking and feeling right now!!

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

hello my name is Amanda I have been a psychic for more than 10 yrs now I specialize in love and relationships I also can tell past present and future

soo if you wanna clarify or need guidance in your life come chat with me now I’m online

xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hello, I am a gifted psychic allow me to help ive helped many like you. don’t miss out on a 10.00$ reading now!! Thank You and GodBless.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/17/17-7/24/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!