Does he love me?

over 6 years ago

miguel arreola 10-31-94 im dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Read – Anyone-Anywhere-Anytime – Call Now!!!

⚜ MYSTIC DENISE ⚜

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

He does, but don’t know how! contact me today for a great deal of $15 love reading!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see when this man will come toward you an dhow he feels toward you and much more . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you and him , if it a future or not . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

I specialize in helping unique, amazing people find their path. I look forward to giving you the guidance and knowledge that you are seeking.

AstroCare

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, I SEE THAT HE DOES, HOWEVER HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT. HE HAS WHAT’S CALLED AN INDIFFERENT WAY OF FEELING. CALL ME TODAY FOR YOUR SPECIALIZED READING.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

want to know, if he or she is the one come and get a reading for 10$ and ill give you all the answers. thank you & goodluck..