Predictions coming to pass

over 6 years ago

Anyone having or had predictions come to pass within the timeframe or around the timeframe and if so by whom?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Lily Oak called a precise prediction 4 months ago that came to pass this week with correct timeframe.

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello my name is audrey I would love to go into a reading for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation and let you know whats in store, your more then welcome to chat with me I’m having reduced rates today only!

blessings Audrey,

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

No.

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago

@Rebo. What’s ur prediction about? Would U mind?

over 6 years ago

Positive and POWERFUL answers to all of your life questions. In-depth heartfelt solutions that WORK to create the love life that you deserve to live! Call me I can help!

♥ Psychic—Sandra ♥

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

My psychic abilities run from a very young age and I have used those abilities for over 25 years helping people who seek only the truth! CALL NOW! 100% ACCURATE! God knows all and relays to me! ONLY TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!

☽➰ PSYCHIC-SAAMI ☽➰

over 6 years ago

Cindy did your beginning of July timeframe come to pass?

over 6 years ago

Michele. No. the advisors that said beginning of July maintain it will be this month and the ones that said July/August maintain it is coming soon. Holding on to faith. How about you?

over 6 years ago

Michele. No. the advisors that said beginning of July maintain it will be this month and the ones that said July/August maintain it is coming soon. Holding on to faith. How about you?

over 6 years ago

Similar I’ve had August-Nov for my contact prediction. Let’s hope all come to pass.