reading.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I hired an expert on here a few days ago for an e-mail reading and have not heard back yet. I hope she’s okay. It was Rachel J. that I hired.

over 6 years ago

She is amazing. I know a couple while ago she was dealing with an emergency. I am sure she will get back to you.

over 6 years ago
shir didn't upload a photo

Shir M (shir)

1 post

She’s ok. I had a reading with her before a month ago. Maybe she didn’t got your email. Send her the email again

over 6 years ago

126 posts

She knows I hired her. We talked on live chat and I sent her the payment. I know she’s been dealing with family stuff so I hope all is okay. she is a very good psychic. I am glad I found her.

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello my name is audrey I would love to go into a reading for you and give you insight and clarity on your situation and let you know whats in store, your more then welcome to chat with me I’m having reduced rates today only!

blessings Audrey,

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Miss Angie, I’m a spiritual healer I have over 15 years of experience, I can provide you with peace, clarity and a better understanding of whats to come. One of my most popular reading is a crystal reading for $25 it will tell you past, present, and future and also answer all your questions with dates and time frames. with no time limit. Call now and we can get through this together.

over 6 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Hi, did you get this resolved? If not shoot a message to admin. x

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Lol, thesepsychics are always ‘dealing’ with family stuff.

over 6 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Lily Oak, Yes. We were able to get this resolved and she received her reading. We have spoken since then and I unfortunately did have a family emergency to attend to. But everything is fine now.

Jenny, thank you for your concern hun. You’re such a beautiful soul. :)

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Thank you, Rachel. you as well. I’m glad we were able to connect. I just worry. having an anxiety and all I worry more than most. you’re also a beautiful soul. :)

over 6 years ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

61 posts

Jenny I was going through some readings and found one from Rachel J, I had actually 2, the first one was I ‘d say half true, the second part unfortunately didnt happen…but I came back to her in May, she gave me really realistic and nice reading, she say number 2 – 2 weeks, 2 months for contact, which was correct and the was she reads is lovely, she can def deliver the bad news, one of my favourites

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Yes, she is also one of my favorites. As my gift has been growing I’m starting to realize some of the psychics I’ve worked with are not as great as I thought.

Rachel J. is definitely one of my favorites. She’s not money hungry and she’s very ethical. I can feel her sweet nature during a reading.

It’s too bad she isn’t on too often but I’m glad when I can connect with her.

now, just trusting in her prediction (and that of others) and trying to do what I need to do to stay busy and know things will happen.