which read should I trust?

over 6 years ago
abmao didn't upload a photo

abmao

1 post

My relationship with ex is driving me crazy. I request several readings with different Phychic. I would say 80% of them said that we have strong connection and thing haven’t end yet, he will come back. Another 20% said he moved on, it is what it is. I have to accept it and move on too. For those who said positive ways have common opinion that i need step back and he will come to me once the universe complete in his way, gave a time around August, September.

For those who said No also have common words like there is a new guy comming to your life in August ,september time around.

After all these readings, I am starting question myself that Doe the psychic really connect to me ? is there any template that you use? As more I do, the more confusion i have. God bless all of us to have a bright future. THank you

over 6 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hi sweet heart contact me now I feel like there are many obstacles around the both of you and they seem quite negative and its causeing a lot of different answers because theres energy blocking a lot of the main factors

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Put who told you yes and who told you no. That was people can tell you

over 6 years ago

Majority of couples break up because of the Cold communication between them they are using Technology to express love and what they want to say but it will always stay cold also staying at home for a long time will make you feel like the room is getting smaller and tighter and you will start to suffocate then get filled with negative energy which you will release directly at the first contact with another human the solution for this is to make a deal with your partner to delete and clear all the pages from the past and start over and of course its recommended to do more activities while talking to your partner rather than just one activity and its to sit all day at a closed room texting

over 6 years ago

Well I can at least vouch there are no templates here lol.

I’m not sure what that would even look like, aside from astrology -[using your birthdates to divine how your lives match up based on the stars alignment] we are doing our best here and there are no cheat sheets.

when it comes to what to believe, when we are picking up energies,[for in example your situation where they see august and September]

they are picking up on the energy of a time in which you will be happy, in relations to love

so unless they see your partner their also, they could be filling in the blanks and seeing a time where the burdens have lifted and are saying yes you will be with him because they feel your energy shifted more positively around then.

In order to know what to have faith for, the best system is to analyze your own heart, your own intuition—when you ask will they return, do you feel a sense of love and commitment, an ongoing connection, or anxiety and a sense of loss?

we are here to help guide, but ultimately dear you should always trust what your own guides are telling you.

love and light.

xx jade.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

I’m with Jade 100%! There are no templates or cheat sheets. Are they your occasional bad apples in the bunch that aren’t ethical or authentic? Sure…just like any other field or profession.

I would also suggest not reading with so many people because, as you said, it’s going to try you crazy. Certain aspects of a reading are open to interpretation or the perspective of the reader. Be careful, use your own instinct always and discernment with whom you choose to work with.

Best wishes dear, Pixie

over 6 years ago

having an only today special 0.69 per min

over 6 years ago
soulmentorleo's photo

Miss Jasmine (soulmentorleo)

66 posts

There is no template. We say what we get intuitively. I am on purple ocean. Empathic Leo. We can talk. I will be on here as well but my computer is still packed from my move.

over 6 years ago

Hi, My angels would like to provide you with the answer you are looking for.Please join me for the chat today.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
advisorhealer_dorothy's photo

Dorothy Ely (advisorhealer_dorothy)

10 posts

I am offering a 15 dollar love reading I can help you :)