blast from the past..what does it mean

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Last couple months. ..I have been contacted by good handful of guys that I havnt heard from in ages,,some in years. One where just fb friends others ones ive dated a little bit.one an actual ex..I can see if it was one here and there but this is all at once. What ..if anything ..does this mean? Iike I get contacted by all but the one I really want contact from lol i dont get it

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what spirit show around the ones from the pass. I see a lot through spirit , I will give you the truth and who is best for you from the pass . Try my specials today . Come for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details about your current future outlook and career and relationship area, im fast and highly accurate.

over 6 years ago

it means you are about to meet someone who may very well be very good for your future, but you have to be certain of things so the spirits are trying to bring you resolution now.

over 6 years ago

It means that no one can escape from the past We love the past because it is gone and we would have hated it if it came back Your case is like a message or a remembrance of who you used to be in the past it might be a sign that rather you forgot yourself and who you used to be ? or its reminding you of what you did in your past to become what you really are right now despite of that they are mistakes or good deeds and also one more thing its a sign of how time flies and runs fast how things used to be in few seconds and changes suddenly in few years

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I am natural born god gifted psychic,connect with spirits and i can read tarot cards and inform you about your future..I am interested to help the people in achieving their goals..I will give you direct and honest answers.I can connect with your conditions and assist you in directions of your life.I do not give false hopes.I specialize in all matters of the heart as well as questions about your life path. I am honest,and you will satisfied by me after getting a connection from me..

Key 2 Love