Anxiety

over 6 years ago

I’m feeling so much anxiety about things, past experiences that are ruining/interrupting my life today. My new boyfriend has lots of female friends that he hangs out with. It makes me anxious and worried, all because of past experiences with other men who has lied and cheated in those circumstances. I hope I can trust him, I am trying my best, but feel so bad inside. What to do?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

ARE YOU WORRIED AND FEEL STRESS BEYOND YOUR CONTROL? IS YOUR MIND NOT STANDING STILL? DEPRESSED ABOUT MATTERS THAT YOU CANT JUST UNDERSTAND HOW THEY GOT THAT WAY? LET ME HELP YOU WHERE MANY OTHER’S COULD NOT! PART OF THIS THAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU IS BECAUSE OF THE PAST. CALL ME NOW IAM ONLINE TO HELP YOU!. LET ME KNOW WHICH READING YOU DESIRE.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me help you on all of your experiences , and depression and relationship . I will give you true understanding and much more .Come in for a reading and chat. I know I can help you and ease your mind on all matters . Try my specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details about your current future outlook and career and relationship and let you know what he is thinking, im fast and highly accurate.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not very favorable for you in past but you deserve the best one.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi Anna anxiety can be the worst thing to deal with (i know from personal experience ) but the more you dwell on what could be wrong or could go wrong the more anxiety you can feel.

Love is a risk , no 2 ways about it. But there comes a point where we have to decide if that risk is worth it or not.

Maybe in your case it is , or it is not. I could not say being out of a reading.

But aside from getting insight and guidance from a reader, also look at your self , your own gut feeling. And working out are these concerns based on the present …......... or “possibly” past situations you have dealt with.

Wishing you the best getting the insight and guidance you need and hope your anxiety passes soon!

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago

I work with The Tarot and The Spirits around both yourself and me to answer your questions truthfully.

You may not always like what you hear in a reading with me however you can rest assured I will ONLY GIVE THE TRUTH.

I use my gift to guide you, it’s your choice how you use the information I pass on to you from the Cards or Spirits.

When reading with you, I will help you to become empowered by the knowledge you now have and really feel secure in the path that you are walking.