How much to reveal?

over 6 years ago

When your person of (romantic) interest is already involved with someone, should you mention that before a reading? I know the rule of thumb is usually to not reveal too much.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

You are right.I will check for you and tell you about it.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

probably. then they can feel the energies better. one psychic on here posts it’s like going to the doctor.. you tell them your symptoms and background so they can best help you. it’s the same with a psychic.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Dear morganiw,

I am online now and waiting for you.Please join me for chat.

over 6 years ago

Sometimes if you don’t reveal too much you can tell if the reading is sugar-coated. I’ve had advisors tell me there was no one else around when I know for a fact there is.

over 6 years ago

Michele that’s my way of thinking. When I’ve been asking psychics recently about my POI and if we’ll get involved I don’t tell them she’s currently involved with someone else. The responses (for the most part) have been positive…but now I’m second guessing whether or not my non-reveal of my POI’s current status played a role.

over 6 years ago

@morganiw – do you ask if there is anyone else in their life? I do for validation. I hope you get the positive outcome with your POI.

over 6 years ago

Michele – I probably should but haven’t. I usually let them say their piece, answer/clarify thing they have and then let it go at that.

Thank you for the well wishes

over 6 years ago

You know I wondered the same thing. Like do you tell them the POI is involved or not or what if you are…. wouldn’t they be able to pick up other ppl? When I’ve had my reading very rarely do they say they pick up that there is someone else in either of our lives. Can it be that it has to be a specific type of reading is the one that gets it? I’m assuming in a tarot card reading they are looking at specific questions so that maybe why it’s not address. I am not sure maybe some readers can chime in on this.

over 6 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hi my name is Maria, come have a chat with me i can help give you full details about your current future outlook and career and relationship and let you know what he is thinking, im fast and highly accurate.

over 6 years ago

@guesswho973 – I’ve just been pretty much asking “will XXX and I develop a romantic relationship” without giving away any info about her being involved currently. I’ve done a couple of readings on Purple Ocean and I noticed one reader specifically saying in their profile to let them know your POI’s status so they can read the cards correctly. Maybe those that rely on tarot vs. guides, etc. need more information so they can be able to decipher the cards? Another reader through PO I used I later asked for clarification, telling her that my POI was currently attached and asked if that fact affected the reading and her response was “not at all.” Guess it just depends on the reader.

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

The more vague the question the more vague the answer, especially with tarot readings. Some cards can mean many different things, depending on the situation. There is one that can indicate romantic love, friendship, or even a business partnership. The other cards that come up during the reading play a part but if you refuse to give any info then there is a strong chance you are going to get vague info as well.

Personally I won’t read for someone who insists on testing me that way. If you come to me for a reading I want to help you as accurately as I can but I’m not omnipotent. No one is. And if you come into a reading with the intent to try and trick or test your reader then you’re not going to get an accurate reading anyway.

over 6 years ago

I don’t know about anyone else but you’re on a time limit so I I don’t want to trick or test anyone. I just want to make sure that I’m paying for the real deal. I think that’s the other issue if you’re paying per minute or you’re paying for so much time and you have to explain the entire situation it’s cutting into the amount of time where you’re getting information. So with me I’m just kind of hoping that was my specific question I am getting an accurate reading. They tell me they pick up other energies then I go into a brief explanation so it makes sense. It’s not about holding out information it’s about getting the most insight with the time that you have. Not sure if that makes any sense.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

The Love Advisor saw the other guy without me even mentioning it. Saw it almost exactly like it was. Amazing!!

over 6 years ago

I work with The Tarot and The Spirits around both yourself and me to answer your questions truthfully.

You may not always like what you hear in a reading with me however you can rest assured I will ONLY GIVE THE TRUTH.

I use my gift to guide you, it’s your choice how you use the information I pass on to you from the Cards or Spirits.

When reading with you, I will help you to become empowered by the knowledge you now have and really feel secure in the path that you are walking.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and much more. I will look into spirit and give you the truth and what is ahead or not . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Rebo is that one word? I can’t seem to find it.

over 6 years ago

Scratch that I found them. I went for a reading with them but she was really way off. I asked her she was certain she had the right person and she said yes but I know she is wrong.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Sorry just a girl. These readings are hit and miss. Well, now that I know all about the woman after knowing her 4 years, I would say only about 8% of my readings were spot on. About 70% entirely off. It was those wrong readings that had me in the relationship way longer than it should have been. Love advisor was spot on with know about the other guy and her motives. Lily Oak was spot on with knowing the exact outcome with exact timeframe.

over 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing Rebo. :)

over 6 years ago

@crystalkoneko I’m not trying to “test” anyone (especially since I’m paying $$$ for it!!!) but I do know that the more information you give, the more you could influence the reading and I want accuracy more than I want a fantasy.