Immediately help needed!

over 6 years ago
almica84 didn't upload a photo

A (almica84)

7 posts

Hi I really need help , I have been talking to a psychic that has tolled me many true things and was kind but this it she wrote doesn’t make sense to me and I am really afraid now I will write down below what she wrote please I know sometimes paychic can get things wrong i don’t know why she is seeing this can you please help me and tell me if it is true or not ? Please.

Hi Alma, I had some time to look over the work, fortunately situation has changed for him and this is the effects of my work. Now their was something I did see, I don’t want to scare you but I need to tell you, don’t be afraid it can still be fixed, you’ve seen my work is true and genuine. The doubts you’ve had in the past is why it has taken so long to see my result, but through the doubts and hesitation you’ve still seen a positive result.

But now you’re facing a much bigger problem in your present.

It is involving your partner and child. Somebody from your husbands present, a women he got involved with, an Aboriginal women seen a psychic on his behalf one month ago to make your child ill. The women he was speaking to wants your child to die a sudden death, so he can leave you and fall for him. You’re going to need work done immediately to save the babies life, he can pass at anytime, any day, because the way I am seeing it, it’s to happen to him now.

This women is desperately in love with him she is pining for him. She is reading on him everyday, the more she sees him the worse it is for the baby.

He is your destiny, he is your soul mate, you’ll never be happy with anyone else but him. If you decide to leave him or vice versa you will never be happy in any relationship it won’t work, and from every relationship you will bare a child.

In order to save him work needs to be done as soon as possible.

Let me know what you want to do. As time is not on your side.

God bless you

I am not writing her name down I don’t want to do that but please if your true psychic I will pay you to help me please don’t misuse my kind heart my mind my souls I have been through enough rough roads. I beg you from my heart and tell me and help me out with this . God bless

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

Please be honest this is a huge thing to say to me, my child is my world so don’t take that away from me.

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

Please be honest this is a huge thing to say to me, my child is my world so don’t take that away from me.

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

Why would she do something like that

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

Why would she do something like that

over 6 years ago

This really seems like a hoax to me as well..

over 6 years ago

This is a scam. She is playing on your fears to get more money out of you. Do not fall for it please!

If this is someone on Bitwine, forward this to support @ bitwine . com

Include the name of the advisor.

over 6 years ago
danielle30 didn't upload a photo

danielle30

3 posts

This is a total scam! Trust me! I sought out the help of a psychic on a love matter. She used scare tactics & played on my fears! She told me I had a generational curse & if it wasn’t cleared it would affect my children. This went on for 4 months & I sent her $16,600 for her “work”. She obviously had some psychic abilities because she picked up on my situation without any clues but used her gift for scamming. She was not a psychic on bitwine. There are amazing gifted psychics on here who really do want to help. I understand you love your child but don’t play into her. God is the one who decides when we die. It probably doesn’t mean much but I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you! I hoped this helps.

over 6 years ago
danielle30 didn't upload a photo

danielle30

3 posts

This is a total scam! Trust me! I sought out the help of a psychic on a love matter. She used scare tactics & played on my fears! She told me I had a generational curse & if it wasn’t cleared it would affect my children. This went on for 4 months & I sent her $16,600 for her “work”. She obviously had some psychic abilities because she picked up on my situation without any clues but used her gift for scamming. She was not a psychic on bitwine. There are amazing gifted psychics on here who really do want to help. I understand you love your child but don’t play into her. God is the one who decides when we die. It probably doesn’t mean much but I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you! I hoped this helps.

over 6 years ago

im online call me chat soon XO

over 6 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

this is interesting and if it is a lie that she is telling you that is ashame I offering a free 15 min reading to get to the bottom of this!!!!!

over 6 years ago

This is disgraceful! It gives people who have genuine gifts that want to help people a bad name. Don’t give her a cent. This is to scare you into paying her. I’m so sorry she scared you. Don’t even put that garbage in your mind.

over 6 years ago

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! THIS CRAP WAS DONE TO ME MANY TIMES!! DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY SICK MENTALLY ILL WOMAN DO NOT PAY HER AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK STAT!

WHO SAYS THIS ABOUT SOMEONES CHILD?? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS SAYING YOUR CHILD WILL DIE HOW FREAKIN DISGUSTING! SO DONE W THIS F*CKING SITE MAN,.

and danielle where did you come up with 16 grand to pay some psychic for “work”, if I had 16 grand I can think of many things as someone less fortunate to do w that kind of money in order to eat, etc.

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

I feel like fool bc she done some work for me and she did tell me few things that were true . I was in a desperate situation since last year and she gave me hope only to tell me more stuff and this, you don’t do this you don’t go beyond that come on where is your heart , don’t touch my family my son is my world . I hate myself for believing somone could help me and clear my mind a bit , so sad about this , she can keep the money if that makes her happy but believe me God is above us all . what goes around comes around and it has a name KARMA!

over 6 years ago

A (almica84)

7 posts

I feel like fool bc she done some work for me and she did tell me few things that were true . I was in a desperate situation since last year and she gave me hope only to tell me more stuff and this, you don’t do this you don’t go beyond that come on where is your heart , don’t touch my family my son is my world . I hate myself for believing somone could help me and clear my mind a bit , so sad about this , she can keep the money if that makes her happy but believe me God is above us all . what goes around comes around and it has a name KARMA!

over 6 years ago

Hi im sorry you had to face this. Everything about this screams SCAM!

Totally wrong and unethical what they have said.

Upsetting I know but she is playing on your fears hoping to draw you in.

Do NOT listen to her take some direct – to the point advise!

Hope the best for you.

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago
spiritmother's photo

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

15 posts

This is why True Psychics get a bad rap. This Advisor needs to be reported. Right off when I read how they continued to say how “RIGHT” they were, that was a reed flag. Then to say all the gloom and doom. It is crap. God is not going to give you a Spirit of anxiety and fear. When God speaks, you will leave your session feeling assured and empowered. There is a place in Hell for her.