English (Change)

holidays.

11 months ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

end.amaia – embrace all the opportunities. If you do not find the love you are seeking, go with the man that loves you more than you love him. Essaouira- I agree- predictions are not to be taken seriously. It’s sad to see people on here holding on to failed predictions that have been pushed.

11 months ago

@Morrix just tried Steve Blackfoot and he said my prediction won’t happen :( got little in the way of validation though. Hoping Dino and Michael D are correct. Got good validation from Michael.

11 months ago
end.amaia's photo

end.amaia

17 posts

shh – thank you for the advice. if there were any opportunities in the last decade, I would have embraced them. On the other hand, when you know the great love, it is hard to accept less.

11 months ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

End.amaia – If the great love was one sided then it might be reasonabe to be the one on the receiving end since you’re elightened to be able to show gratitude ;) There’s a light at the end of the tunnel!

11 months ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

its the 7th jenny did ur prediction come to pass?

11 months ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

No.. It can also mean the month of July. A friend of mine predicted mid summer so very soon. She’s stuck by this since after Christmas.