holidays.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

Will I ever have someone to celebrate holidays with in the future? It’s July 4th and everyone I know is out with their significant other and family. I want that some day too.

over 6 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

Dear Jenny,

I have read your messages here many times and often thought about how our stories are similar.. I am single for more than 10 years, almost 40 years old, the dream of having a family and a child has already faded away. And all the predictions, from tens and tens of readers over the years proved wrong. With each timeframe gone, my heart was broken in yet other pieces and my faith in the other side diminished. I am resigned now.

If there was a way to talk here and share our stories, I would have loved to! Much love and may all your dreams come true soon!!

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Oh wow that story is very sad. Unfortunately I am starting to realize that no one can predict anything related to love.

over 6 years ago

end.amaia

17 posts

You are right Javi, in my humble experience no one can predict anything. It is sometimes impressive if the present situation can be clearly and accurately seen. But in my case, and after so many years, readers are insisting it is not an issue of predicting it wrongfully, but of timing! (I am smiling here, somewhat ironic but mostly sad..)

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I am sorry amaia.. I did have one love prediction come true a few years ago. I still use her. She has been right about everything so far. Waiting for her next prediction.

over 6 years ago

end.amaia predictions may be correct and timeframes can be off however if an advisor has truly connected to you then timeframes should not be too far off or keep changing. There are plenty of people on here who can attest to predictions being accurate as Jenny has just done and i can also say ive had some come to pass. As for your situation you are still young and should not feel resigned that you will not find what you seek. Have you tried positive thinking, law of attraction?

over 6 years ago

end.amaia

17 posts

I am happy then for you Jenny, that predictions came true and you have found your reader.

Kitty, I do honestly believe that no one can predict the future. If timeframes are pushed away for years, it also changes the outcome, as for instance: meeting your life partner at 30 or at 70 years old changes our entire life.

Regarding the law of attraction and other spiritual practices, as you can guess, I have tried it all. But I beileve the future is both predetermined as there is free will, but this is a concept so dichotomic that it is difficult for our minds to integrate. And again, I believe that the occasional prediction that came true is just a lucky guess.

over 6 years ago

End.amaia yes i also believe that some things are destined/pre determined and are meant to be. Free will may change the course of how & when you get there but if it is meant to happen it will happen. A good advisor/psychic/seer can see this. I personally don’t think its a lucky guess. However a psychic reader once told me no reading is as powerful as our own intuition.

over 6 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

I have had many other predictions happen, but whenever it was a major love prediction, the little things would happen but not the outcome. I will admit a few people saw that my current ex would be a better match for me than this other guy I used to like. And eventually I chose my current ex over than the other guy (which was the better choice). Now of course, there is a new outcome that has been delayed a few times over the course of 4 months now. I’m hoping that it happens, but major outcomes never seem to happen for me, except for predicting me moving two years ago.

over 6 years ago

I saw you read with Michael DuVal end.amaia did his prediction happen for you?

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I am waiting for this new love prediction to happen. The last one was from a few years ago and a different guy.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

I’m sending positive vibes to you! I really want my prediction to happen, but I’ve gotten that it will happen and that it won’t happen. Then on the same spectrum, I know that I have been creating my own free will in the situation by changing things with the guy in question. Either way, things will change for the best for both of us! I have days when I lose hope, but I’m determined:)

over 6 years ago

126 posts

it’s so hard to hold on to hope right now. I shouldn’t have to spend holidays or my birthday alone anymore.. but I have been. my friends are all in relationships. a few of them stopped talking to me. I just don’t get what I’m being punished for. :( I’m feeling really down today. no amount of therapy I get will change my situation.. I see two therapists.. am on medication, etc. but none of that can help me.. it can’t find me a social life and friends or a boyfriend. :( even my parents have more of a social life than me.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

The mind is looking for what’s wrong. The heart can change all of that. You are 100% responsible for who you are today. You can find a way to find something enjoyable in life, if and only if you don’t hold yourself back. When you change your thoughts, you begin to change your world. Progress is impossible without change, and those that cannot change their minds can’t change anything. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. So, hope can be hard at times, especially being single for so long because I have been single for almost that long, until last year I had my first boyfriend (and then a second). Even though things may take longer than you want, but I know how you feel.

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

Michael Duval’s predictions happened for me. as well as Dino, he was off on minor things but they were both accurate. initially i never thought it was possible at all as the timeframe was getting close and i just brokeup with my ex.. but it did! Dino and Michael were both right, now im engaged getting married this year. but i didnt hold on to timeframes etc i didnt obsessed with it., but i had a vision board , i did LOA and made an album in pinterest of my dream wedding , dress, etc and it did happen.

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

i use fiverr , honestly its more cheaper and psychics there are very good!! im sure this post will be deleted soon as i said something not favorable to this site., before it gets erased look for pyschicbunny, webdealspro, mystic_zoe they are all astounding and affordable., they are all healers as well.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

@Essaouira

I’ve used Steve Blackfoot on fiverr many times. He is really generous and usually responds back to me in messages if I have any questions or concerns. He sees a positive outcome for me for my current situation, so I’m hoping for the best lol

over 6 years ago

@Essaouira thank you for your post, it gives me hope. Michael predicted positive things for me and im still waiting for them to unfold but they have started. I also have a vision board and use LOA and am trying hard to remain positive even though it can be difficult at times and i have weak moments. Love the Pintrest idea too. So glad things have worked out so positively for you and hope they continue to do so :)

over 6 years ago
lorena30's photo

lorena30

44 posts

@kitty, no. you give your own self hope! and not on these predictions. these predictions are just guides. , you live your own life and forget about the predictions dont take them seriously. i did work on myself trying to raise and bring myself to a higher vibration, LOA and manifestation have worked for me., after i met my partner, i got 3 job offers, moved to a bigger house and planning my wedding., yes, thank you. it has worked out because its wat i wanted and i was kind and empathetic to my patients, and kindness will find its way back to you.., from my experience.. so hope it works for everyone else, if anyone has used cognitive behavioural therapy before continue to do so.. you dont have to see a psychologist there are really goid books out there that you can read and heal yourself. one day at a time.

over 6 years ago

@Essaouria yes I understand. I use the readings and predictions for insights & confirmation. I have done work on raising my vibration too through meditation, LOA and listening to 417hz & 256hz music & these have helped me immensely . I hope that all those seeking guidance on here find answers they seek and get what they wish for. :)

over 6 years ago

end.amaia

17 posts

Michele A, indeed I read with Michael DuVal. His prediction was for october last year and then pushed away. Now he answers only in emails and avoids a chat as I believe he fears a negative review. So no, 9 months later, his prediction is still so far form realizing as if he was selling me hope. Just like all the others..

over 6 years ago

@end.amaia was Michael’s prediction to do with contact from someone or someone returning into your life?

over 6 years ago

So sorry end.amaia now I’m confused I was so hopeful.

over 6 years ago

I have been very hopeful with Michael duval as well. He told me this month. And he is adamant and positive about it. I want to believe. I’m just having a hard time. For anyone that has read with Michael duval how close was his timeframe

over 6 years ago

126 posts

Rachel J is great too. She sees the number 7.. So. July..