Ex is engaged

over 6 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

So he’s engaged and I just feel like I got shot in the heart. Is there anyone who could give me some advice on how to heal and move forward from this devastating news? 08/03/1992

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Angie, I am a spiritual healer, I can help you and guide you on the right path to take to be able to heal. I do all my readings with out you needing to ask any questions, as I am a aura and energy reader, Call me I can help you, I have a few deals so check out my page, my most popular is my crystal reading it’s $25 but it will answer all questions with dates and time frames and also NO TIME LIMIT :)

Love and Light! hope to read for you soon!

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your guardian angels.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL, I CAN HELP YOU IN ANY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE. THE THING THAT HURTS THE MOST IS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU EXPECTED FROM THE RELATIONSHIP WHEN YOU WERE IN IT. CAL ME FOR MORE CLAIRITY AND HEALING.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you spiritual advice on this and guidance . I see healing around you . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . A lot of changes ahead . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I’m Experienced Psychic, Medium, Certified Angel Therapist, Reiki Master, and Shamanic Healer.

With the help of the Angels, I’m here to guide you with those questions that leave your mind in turmoil and full of self-doubt.

I can help you to heal the pains of the past and bring the light into your life.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I want to help you but in real manner bcz I see how much you are in painful condition.Feel free to contact me.I will tell you something which will help you and you will come out soon from this pain.I will also guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

Hi my name is Amanda. I see your devastation about ur ex I see things brighting up for you wanna know details come chat with me sometime and good luck Xoxo Amanda

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/03/17-7/10/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. July Specials!

over 6 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Thanks for replying. I cried my last set of tears this week. I’m happy for him and will focus on school until I graduate next year.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I am natural born god gifted psychic,connect with spirits and i can read tarot cards and inform you about your future..I am interested to help the people in achieving their goals..I will give you direct and honest answers.I can connect with your conditions and assist you in directions of your life.I do not give false hopes.I specialize in all matters of the heart as well as questions about your life path. I am honest,and you will satisfied by me after getting a connection from me..

Key 2 Love

over 6 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Here to give you answers you need

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

yes sweety you need to move on he did I see great things ahead of you come chat with me now I’m online

sincerely Amanda oxox hope to hear from you soon