Whats the difference?

over 6 years ago

Whats the difference between a karmic connection amd a twin flame connection? If i have a karmic connection with someone what does it mean?

over 6 years ago

Hi,

A karmic connection is connection based on karma. You karma is created from early decisions either in this life or previous. So a karmic connection is a relationship or a feeling of connection without much explanation usually…aka past life connection. A twin flame is supposed to be the other half to your soul. As if a complete being is separated in two and that twin flame is the completion. I’d be careful subscribing to anything twin flame related. It’s a buzz word these days, but I think a lot of people use it as a more exotic sounding term for “soulmate”.

Hope that helped! Pixie

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your guardian angels.Love and Light.G.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

If I was you. I’d do my own research on line. But Karmic is someone you learn from there usually Narcs & treat you like shit. These relationships don’t last there not meant too. Not everyone has a TF, & they are more intense then a soulmate. But a soulmate is always a easy love fit. But in all honesty look up google Etc your better off doing your research yourself Good luck :)

over 6 years ago
end.amaia didn't upload a photo

end.amaia

17 posts

I have probably no place in answering your questions as I am no psychic, but while reading your post I saw a glimpse of the past: myself a few years ago, while taking clumsily the first step on this spiritual awakening path. It started with the same question and oddly (and annoying) as it may seem, after reading and learning as much as I could, the answer to these questions is truly within.

Please, do not pay to learn about karmic, soulmate and twin flame connections. The material on the internet is abundent on these subjects, and even if there is much rubbish written, there still are authentic resources online. Follow your own intuition to discern, but if you need specific resources, do not hesitate to ask and I will post them here.

Please know that there are not many readers who can tap into such a high vibrational connection as twin flames share. It takes one to know one ;)

over 6 years ago

end.amaia I agree there is alot of information that can be sourced from the net regarding different connections. However i discovered on here that just because an advisor claims they are an expert on twinflames or claims to be one certainly doesn’t mean they were helpful or accurate. Luckily through trial and error i have found a select few on here who understand dynamic .