Need to know if someone is my son's father

over 6 years ago

I have someone who everyone says is my sons father and the man looks like my sons father but this man won’t take DNA test for me and I was wondering is there someone on here who can tell me in accuracy if this man really is my son father ?

over 6 years ago
abbyshelp's photo

candie ray (abbyshelp)

2 posts

hello jasmine my name is candy I will love to give you insight on your ?also just not insight its peace of mind my dear its not that he don’t want to give you a DNA…. its about he was not there for the baby in any way. and he feels he wont ever be part of the baby’s life not because he wont support the baby with he’s needs how it happened and what happened between you both he can not live with the thought you were involved with someone at the same time I no it sounds foolish and selfish but that’s he’s emotions

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

You’re prosecuting attorney’s office should have information on establishing paternity whether he wants to or not. That’s the only real way to find out. And usually to get any kind of assistance for the baby they will help you fill out the proper paper work. I’m not sure why someone hasn’t helped you find that information when it’s usually standard procedure. Really this isn’t the place to find accurate legal answers.

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and give the truth . I won’t give you any false details . Try my specials today , Come in f or a reading and chat , I will ease your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi, I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your guardian angels.Love and Light.G.