End of June predictions

over 6 years ago

Happened for anybody? Not me :(

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I see things will be change for you and you will see the results.I will tell you more after spirit connection. Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Mine were for end of June beginning of July. So I wait and see

over 6 years ago

Michele who made the end of June predictions for you

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I was told she loves me from the depths of her heart.

over 6 years ago

Advisor William and Casandrlynn

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

Dear Michele,

I have just seen some vibes which controlling your life and stopping it for right direction so you just give me call.
over 6 years ago

And I don’t count the email asking me to accept a legal settlement!!!

over 6 years ago

I was given end of June early July contact and it has come to pass for me.

over 6 years ago

Congrats! It was Spiritual Cousellor (psychicwitts) made the prediction?

over 6 years ago

Congrats!!!!! Who made your prediction?

over 6 years ago

Carla Curlee (gypsyfortune4you), Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn) and Jennifer Louise Hay (jennifer26). Psychicwitts came down to say it was 6 days when it would take place and happened sooner.

over 6 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

No, unfortunately mine never happened. With one, they changed it to July (second week). Even the day isn’t over yet, I can already tell that this prediction is not happening before this month is over. I’m just going to give up on it ever happening

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

I have had another predictions but the ones that said this month, the major outcome didn’t happen.

over 6 years ago

Morixx who read for you? Emily any luck yet?

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

Toria, Katherine, Miss Angie, Rachel Marie, and Kassie Kai. I recently spoke with Rachel and she said a month or so (maybe much sooner), Katherine said this week but nothing has happened yet (then she said something work related or something little could get in the way, and he is busy today but I don’t think that should have gotten in the way), Kassie Kai, I only spoke to her once last month and she gave me a time frame of two weeks and it never happened. Toria’s was for this month but got pushed to the second week of July a few weeks ago and I haven’t spoken to Toria since.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

My situation isn’t about someone contacting me though.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

I’ve thought about contacting Rachel J because I’ve heard good things about her, but whenever I search for her she is never online. Funny how that is, because before when I used to see her while looking at who was online she was always on, but now that I want to have a session with her, I can never catch her available lol. That happens with Rachel Marie often too and I’ve been seeing her on and off since 2014, lol.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I love Rachel J! In my top 3!

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

That’s cool :) When does she usually come online? Or is it randomly?

over 6 years ago

Yes my contact prediction came to pass yesterday and was told by some last week, some this week. Morix Toria kept pushing out my timeframes too in the end she was way off and showed she didn’t connect so i stopped contacting her. Its funny how you said you kept looking for Rachael J but she is not online (she wasn’t accurate with me) same thing happened for me with Rachel Marie so I would put notifications on but that still didn’t help as she was always busy. I should have seen this as a sign that i was not meant to read with her. When I finally did read with her she was very nice but didn’t connect to my situation. Also kassi Kai was wrong about my situation. Ive had more success with the men Michael Duval, Psychic Tarot Andrew, DancingVoice. Good luck hope you find an advisor who is accurate for you :) don’t give up I waited a few months for my initial contact.

over 6 years ago

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

@Kitty F,

Congrats! I know it feels good to have a prediction happen :) Yeah, I was tempted to go to her today, but every time I was typing in the chat and pressed enter someone else got to her first, which is probably a sign that I shouldn’t go to her considering that time frames kept getting pushed back (I’m referring to Toria). Haha, really? I feel when things like that happen it means the universe is either telling you not to read with the person or to be patient. In my case, I always think the universe is trying to tell me to be patient. There isn’t any guy on here that I’ve had success with besides Dino, and when I tried contacting him before he couldn’t connect with me. I’v thought about trying Count Marco’s $10 deal, but I never did.

How is Andrew and DancingVoice? I’ve seen them both but have always been very wary of trying them. I’m always wary of trying new people unless I’m really drawn to them (in that case the reading could turn out bad or good, lol. I lucked out with Miss Angie though, lol).

And thanks! I’m trying not to give up, but sometimes it’s hard lol.

over 6 years ago

Kitty who successfully Predicted for you? I’m still waiting for mine to come to pass. July seems to be the general conseus. With many say any day

over 6 years ago

Thanks Morix, hang in there and yes go with your intuition regarding an advisor. Just because someone has recommended one doesn’t necessarily mean they will connect to you. Its still a waiting game for me too as with many of us. Cynthia both Michael & Andrew had said this week. Some other advisors had said last week. I hope yours happens soon, law of attraction/power of manifestation helps too :)

over 6 years ago

Kitty I have been trying loa but I think I’m just too focused and worried