better.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

will things ever get better? I find it pathetic that I have nothing planned on July 4th except pet sitting when all my friends are going out with their family, friends or significant others. I am 35 years old and want a social life.. A boyfriend.. Instead, I’m alone most of the time.

over 6 years ago

im online call me chat soon XO

over 6 years ago

Hun, I’m sorry to say.. but maybe if you got out a little and maybe got on a few apps or went to a few places and just started talking to people and got yourself out there.. you’ll find Someone? Make new friends.. try new things.. explore option instead of writing all this personal stuff on the “ask a psychic” like it’s kinda a diary.. I mean the same “psychics” comment every time and they’re no different and will prolly just lie to you to get your money. I Guarantee marva Lee will comment about coming to talk to her. (Cracks me up how dumb she is sometimes) Anyways. Maybe if you got yourself out there and found a social life things would be better. Also, don’t you want your pet business to grow?? Isn’t that kind of helping it in a way? Working on holidays? I mean you wanted it to grow and it is… so why not embrace it?? And be happy? You’re making it sound like it’s bad now and you don’t want that?? I suggest trying some dating sites, local bars, coffee shops, parks, anywhere that has to do with what YOU would like you’re potential partner to be interested in and start putting yourself out there. Talk to new people and do kind things. If you hide all the time or are never out and about you’ll never meet anyone and you’ll just have these forums to post on :/

over 6 years ago

You;re not the only one your age in this problem. I am too. I am probably stuck working my job won’t let me have it off but I am always alone for my fav holiday anwyay.

over 6 years ago

Where are you guys at?? Jenny what state ?? @dp (demonicpossession) where are you located?? If y’all are close go on a date?? Spend the holidays together…

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

I agree with Kristie. You keep posting and the only thing you are going to get is Marva Lee’s illiterate ass on here and Jennifer telling you the SAME specials she been running for 20+ years.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Lmao^^ @Raelove(raeeelove)

over 6 years ago
abbyshelp's photo

candie ray (abbyshelp)

2 posts

its ok to vent let out emotions sometimes even to wright are thought on a diary maybe that’s how we let it out some people need a ear or a shoulder just to listen or hear them out.i understand we all get tyerd at time of are mind it don’t shut off so we look for a way to let it out even if its just to vent

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

LMAO Raelove!!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Jenny, many people have it a hundred times worse than you. Count your blessings daily for what you do have. Income and health as a start.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

My health is not good. I found out the other day I have a condition that can kill me.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I am on all these websites to meet people. I had friends but most stopped talking to me..

over 6 years ago

Jenny I am so sorry you are feeling like this. {{Hugs}} I agree with the others try to focus on the positive so you can attract more positive things in your life.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I have been trying to do that but it’s hard when I am alone so much and single for ten years.

over 6 years ago

I’m a bit taken back that you found out you have a condition that kill you and your main concern is having friends and a boyfriend. You should be focused on your health above anything. Focusing your life on friends and boyfriends will not fix any problems you have.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I can’t leave the country. I am on probation for two more years. And as for my condition there isn’t anything I can do. I want friends and support. A boyfriend would be nice too because I want to fall in love and marry..

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

well then Jenny, focus on health first. nothing else will matter if you’re very ill and dying.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I cant do much about my health. It’s from my medication and they are hoping it goes away with reducing the dose..

over 6 years ago

Jenny I agree with Looking if you have a medical condition then your priority should be to look after your health. And you already have the tools to help you remain positive and manifest what you want but you should know if you keep looking at things from a lack perspective than that defeats the purpose of postive thinking…

House yes its very true Australia does have many benefits and is a wonderful place to live and explore but im sure where Jenny lives also has many opportunities for her to broaden her horizons:) Plus its cold and winter here so not the best time to come to Australia :)

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I would move to Austria if I could.. I am Austrian.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Great advice HOE!!

over 6 years ago

I agree HOE…. It’s so great to be able to get support from one another on here. Stay strong Jenny.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

I am grateful for many things.. but, I don’t feel it’s bad to want friends to connect with and some day meet a significant other.

I am doing the best I can for what I have. Trying to stay positive but it can get hard when I’ve tried so hard and feel defeated.

over 6 years ago

Hang in there Jenny you are doing great. At least you are trying and thats what matters :)

over 6 years ago
cjudd1313 didn't upload a photo

Cj (cjudd1313)

5 posts

Hey Jenny I know we have all been there for sure I thought I was going to marry the love of my life and he just pushed me out of his life and so now I’m left with being very empty hearted it sounds like we’re all going through some type of trouble on here and no matter what we will get through it but if you’d like to connect another way I’d love to talk to you maybe we can email or something. I’m 30 female