Psychic Plz advise...

over 6 years ago

I had a reading with someone and the first time I just gave the other person’s birth sign because I didn’t have their dob. I did some searching online and went back for a follow up reading. The advisor did remember me and I gave her a dob which I thought was correct but wasn’t.

My question is…. she gave me an update and a ton of has dropping information. Can the read by right or the fact that it’s also relating to me still shows her accurate info?

over 6 years ago
modronlotus's photo

Rachel Erazo (modronlotus)

16 posts

It honestly depends on the reader! Some need exact birth dates, some can work with birth signs. Others, like myself, just need a name and to read what you’ve written.

Because this reader had spoken to you before, it was easier for her to pick up on your energy and life path for a reading to be done. The more often you interact with a reader, the easier connecting will be and the more easily information will come.

I hope this helps! Have a wonderful evening :)

over 6 years ago

Im online call me chat soon XO

over 6 years ago

I suggest asking the reader. I personally don’t use Date of birth to connect but ask for it because it’s illegal in my area to read for minors.

over 6 years ago

i am online join me thank you love and hugs

over 6 years ago

Thank you Rachel.

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to help. Only 99 cent a min!