Emily please read

over 6 years ago

Did your prediction from Sophia Spirit come to pass? It was due by today right?

over 6 years ago

Noo I did spoke to her this morning and she said today was a significant day. That there will be a shift. That if it didn’t happen today it will in the next few days! I’m gonna chat with her tomorrow but, I’m still hopeful I’m not disappointed because I know where I started and its been a JOURNEY but I’m closer now than before and I can really feel anyday now it will happen :)

over 6 years ago

Hi im online call me for a chat blessing XO

over 6 years ago

I hope it comes to pass as I have one that i am hopefully for!! Please let us know!!

over 6 years ago

I had a prediction from her that got pushed back until the 20 of June untilt he beginning of July. Just wanting to see how things are panning out for you

over 6 years ago

I had a prediction from her that got pushed back until the 20 of June untilt he beginning of July. Just wanting to see how things are panning out for you

over 6 years ago

Im learning to not even depend or count on a timeline anymore. As long as my outcome is spot on that’s what matters to me :) but, I will say I really love Sofia and she is very accurate on my situation. And I’m still believing all our predictions will come to pass! It will happen THIS YEAR! :)