Stressed

over 6 years ago

I have been dealing with a huge amount of stress. Working and paying the bills by myself, my boyfriend hasn’t gotten a job yet, my son is the most stressful situation. I believe he is suffering from ODD. Something I have read about lately, where he has extreme anger problems and does not have a way 2 express his anger and manage it. My boyfriend and I are talking and want 2 have a baby but now he doesnt want to because he feels Im going to stress too much and loose the baby if I do get pregnant. Im at witts end and Im trying to hold it together as best I can. My son is in therapy and I feel he needs more than that. Im seconds from crying

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I want to tell you something please message me.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Relax; I would think waiting for the bf to get a job first, and then getting preggers and have a baby is obvious since it already is stressful managing your current situation….

over 6 years ago

Yea. It would be better to wait. I just feel like im going 2 hurt myself if i cant get him 2 get it 2 gether. Like i feel rage, not anger…..rage. and i hate feeling this way

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Jess , I will give you full accurate insight and details on this hold situation and what is happening through spirit and much more . I will ease your mind through spirit and give you the truth and what is ahead around your child , and boyfriend and your life. I will give you accurate insight and details and help . Try my specials today – Come in for a chat and session . Gods Blessings

over 6 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My Name Is Erica I Specialize In Love Life & Relationships I Have Been on Bitwine For Over 3 Years All My Readings Are Honest Accurate & Very Detailed I Do Not Give False Hope Please Let Me Help you to Understand The Past Acknowledge The Present & See The Future I Promise You One Reading With Me Will Give You All Your Answers Please Read My Profile For More Infomation I Would Love to Hear From you.

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Hi dear

Looking for answers, come and see me.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

My name is Roseann & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides. Come and have a private reading with me.

over 6 years ago

Hi Jess. I totally understand – it probably feels like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders right now. (In fact, your shoulders are probably stiff and tense right now!) I’m sensing there’s a lot of different emotions and old feelings that are stuck/held in the body which are surfacing and presenting as rage. I do see you having another baby, but I strongly advise you to wait – hold off and focus on bringing peace and healing to your current situation first. I have insight for you regarding your son. Please send me a private message or meet me in chat. I would be happy to help you. Sending you light and love. ~VioletMae

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/12/17-6/19/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

How is it that YOU have to get him to get it together- is he a minor or need some sort of intervention? If not, he will get it together if he wants to. Maybe he doesn’t want to…Your child needs you more and you have to take care of yourself to be able to be there for your child. Take it easy.