Bitwine
(locked)

Subscribe to Bitwine Subscribe to Bitwine (What's RSS?)
over 6 years ago

Why doesn’t bitwine ever own up to the issues :( this is so sad

over 6 years ago
dori's photo

dori

30 posts

I’m Dori, product manager at BitWine. I deleted that thread because it was posted by a serial violator of our terms of service and of the forum guidelines, despite repeated warnings given to her. The Ask-a-Psychic forum is not intended for such posts, and we do delete all off-topic posts.

I invite you to reread the forum guidelines (sticky post on the top of this forum) and also to contact us with any issues you may have with advisors or with our psychic readings marketplace. I assure you that we do not take lightly any violations of our Terms of Service, our Advisor Terms of Service, or our Advisor Code of Conduct.

If you suspect an advisor has shared personal information about you with another advisor, please email support with details about this and we will investigate. Such behavior is unacceptable, which is why we ask that you report it to us, so we can take action as needed.

Furthermore, the advisor forum exists for advisors to post issues regarding their use of BitWine not for sharing customer information. That is also against our terms of service and will result in termination.