Wishes

over 12 years ago

Do wishes come true here or should I do magic?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

It begins with you and already thinking your a winner if you doubt yourself or anything you do then anything you try won’t work. You have to believe and the fact that you are asking people here about that link shows doubt and sceptism on your part get those thoughts sorted and anything is possible.

over 12 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello “ezg” There is no power greater than that of GOD.. And I am talking about the God of Abraham,and His Son Jesus.Only through Him will we find true happiness,and He is our Creator.No amount of “majick” as it’s formally known as will help you.Your playing with fire no doubt.In witchcraft if you don’t now what your doing? You can get hurt.I will witness to you as I once was as you are now.. lost and looking.Do what you know is right,not what you “wish for”.

over 12 years ago
gege's photo

ginger (gege)

7 posts

your wishes will come true if you just belive . god said just call on me and ill be with you …. just pray for what you want and god will give it to you …if you want to know more come chat with me …..god bless…

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I believe in the power of positive affirmation.I think if your plea is a righteous one,the holy presence of the universe will answer your call..wishing or hoping for a bad thing,is a whole nother story..I hope whatever you wish for comes true,if it is infact a righteous plea,one based on whole-ness,and holiness.

over 12 years ago

i personaly don’t believe in wishes. what i do believe is you can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it. i do see great opportunitys around you. let me show you what steps to take to get to your goals.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbycindy didn't upload a photo

YOUR LOVE PSYCHIC (psychicreadingsbycindy)

7 posts

Hello wishes do come true,now i can help you out with this if you like to make things start happening for you contact me live.