hoping.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

contact is supposed to happen this month or next month.. every psychic I’ve read with lately has said that. I hope/pray they are right. otherwise.. well, then I give up trying.

I am on every dating site possible.. a guy who was my type wrote me yesterday until he asked for my number and to send him dirty pictures. :/

being single for 10 years isn’t exactly attractive, either. people think something is wrong with me because I’ve been single for so long and then start asking inappropriate questions.

I just hope there’s true love out there for me.. whether it’s with the guy I hope to hear from or someone else..

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Never bring the fact that you have been single for so long. That is not something to be proud of. No offense intended

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I needed to be single to be where I am today.

But maybe I’m not meant to be with anyone.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Only God knows that. I don’t think a human can predict when we will find love.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Have you tried online dating and messaging the guys you like first? Bunch of guys there who I’m sure would want to go out with you (:

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Pauline, she said that she is on every dating site.

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Oops I read every psychic site lol sorry

over 6 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

I have deleted my original comment because it was beyond the scope of this forum.

:)

over 6 years ago

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

AntiVirgo are you a psychic?

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Pauline, I think she is.

over 6 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

You are right, Jenny. You are where you are supposed to be, and you have not settled into a negative relationship just for the sake of it. That takes strength girl! I can take a look at your love forecast if you want. 1.25/min- only. xx Brie Love