Love

over 6 years ago

Not one psychic predicted I would meet someone last night. I been getting readings for over a year now and not one saw me meeting this individual walking up to him on my own and starting a convo. Though for varied reasons I don’t feel he is the right one or feel I’d be interested in pursuing something, even though he’s a looker and has it together. I’m in shock no psychic saw me meeting someone who was interested in me around this time. If they cannot predict someone new, or foresee it, how can they predict if someone will come back or contact us or a friendship turn into a possible relationship later down the road? My guess is they cannot.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I think because he’s just temporary and you don’t want anything much from him. That’s how it usually has been with me too.

over 6 years ago

ya I was wondering if thats what it means

over 6 years ago

yep

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Who have you read with ? If I may ask

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me see if he will be in the future and if you will meet more this month . I read around the spirit of the person and what is ahead , and their ways , and what to avoid , and what to look for . Try my specials today , Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can give you full accurate insight and details what is ahead around love and much more . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi they are times when random events happen that wont be picked up. And I can only speak for myself but I could never see every detail … and they are events that will come out of the blue.

Remember nothing is pre-ordained – the future is fluid …

Psychic Dino

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

I think you may have the idea of how we pick up things slightly misconstrued. We do not just see every little thing or detail that is about to come into your life. We see things that are the main energies in your life, things that are divinely timed, but even those things can change. We can pick up on what is to come into your life based on how your energy is aligned with your current environment. The when and how is always changing as well. The future is unpredictable because you yourself are constantly changing and calling in certain energies.

Hope this makes sense to you.
over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I still don’t understand what the point of psychics is then, when you guys keep saying free will and thing changing and now future is unpredictable. Doesn’t make any sense

over 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for your insight!

over 6 years ago

Pauline I do agree. What if this person becomes a large part of my life.

over 6 years ago

Actually it happens to me many times lol ! And every time it turns out that a person that I meet isn’t right for me although we start out really well

over 6 years ago

Ashley D why would anyone come to you for a reading if you are saying the future is unpredictable?I agree Pauline makes no sense!

over 6 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

Hi DemonicPosses,

There is also the matter of free will, and your fluid choice to, at that very moment, see him and engage, something that can be very, very fluid; Often, we are looking at who is going to come to you, not who you are going to choose to approach; but also, often I feel we are looking at more fixed than fluid moments (though we can sometimes see both) and what you experienced was both a moment you chose to act on and was quite spontaneous and fluid;

We certainly aren’t all-seeing or knowing, your question raises some valid points; I applaud all points of discussion, they help flesh out great points of discussion, limitations, and free-will; wonderful points to consider and areas to possibly explore in a session; if I can’t see something or don’t know, I freely admit that to my clients, I feel many of my colleagues respond similarly.

I wish you the best in finding the answers you seek and all the happiness you so richly deserve.

Thank you for presenting a wonderful topic of discussion. :-)

Siobhan

over 6 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

This person is not going to be significant, that’s probably why no one picked it up. You will meet people all the time but what we are trying to do, is connect with when you will meet someone who leaves a footprint on your life. xxxx

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I can! Give me a try :)

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you ! only 99 cent a min