When do i know?

over 6 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Ok things have happened to me. Months ago someone told me i was going to meet a guy with description and initials. Ok i met him but i dont feel at all good, does that means im missing a good opportunity. And the talk we haved was not good just sx. And this psy- chic has good testimonials. Can someone tell me if i move on this one too? Thanks

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me for answers.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi dear

Let me give you a private reading for 10 mins for 10$

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Every person you meet is a lesson. Ask yourself if you think this person came into your life for your best well being, if not, then release him. If you are drawn to him then there is a chance that there are lessons to learn from this person.

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

YoHey Ashley i feel always good energies vibe from you :-)) and such calm ..youre good! Thanks for being so kind with us on here. You make me forget my concerns. yes! Hope to come soon to you for a private chat :-)). Thanks

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/05/17-6/12/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions around love and this person , I will give you the truth what the spirit show around his ways and what is ahead , if he is not the one for you . I will give you full accurate insight and details . Try my specials today. Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings