Pendulum

over 6 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Hello!

Can i use only a needle and thread and use it as a kind of pendulum?

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

you can use a necklace too. I have a pendulum but I also use my rosaries. anything that has meaning I think is important. the energy you put into it is what matters. good luck! :)

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

what about a spider hanging on a web?

over 6 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

rebo u are so dirty

over 6 years ago
ninacyp didn't upload a photo

ninacyp

10 posts

I think you need a stone to ground the energies, haven’t heard of a needle pendulum.

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

My worry with a needle and thread is that the needle would be too light weight, I would second guess if I was receiving a message or if it was simply being moved around by air currents. With a more substantially sized pendulum that’s not a concern. Usually pendulums are made with crystals but I have also seen them made from copper, gold, or silver.

over 6 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Well i tried and it seems to be working just fine. No wind or anything. Thanks for input.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

dirty? uh ok

over 6 years ago

Does anyone know how to ensure accuracy from a pendulum when asking questions regarding yourself? Ive tried a few things but none seem to work. I seem to influence pendulum into giving me the answer im hoping for instead of truthful answer.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

It’s important to cleanse your pendulum. there are several ways. I just purchased a new pendulum. I put it in a bowl of water and set it under the moonlight. I also had cleansed my stones and put in himalayan salt rock.. silly me forgot that himalayan salt will basically melt in water.. but it didn’t hurt that it happened because himalayan salt helps clear any negative energies.

over 6 years ago

Thanks Jenny i cleansed my pendulum under water in last full moon as well as my crystals. Are you meant to leave them in a bowl of water? And can it be done any night? I have also used selenite crystal to cleanse them.