Question.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

So if psychics still feel contact could it still happen? I’ve asked if things have changed and they reassure me no. I didn’t pay to hear that either. I just wanted an update.

When I have doubt I see numbers (daily). Today 1010, 1212, 222. I see angel numbers daily.

I hope they are right. I am open to meeting someone else but haven’t yet. I have high standards. I don’t ask much, though. Someone with an education similar to mine, open to traveling to Austria, someone mentally stable, employed, someone my parents would approve of.

Some may laugh when I say I seek someone mentally stable but dating someone who has issues will just be toxic. I struggle, yes but I want to do better and be better and being with someone stable would help me. I would continue to do better and be better. I’ve come a long way since 3 years ago. It will be three years later this month since my last suicide attempt. That’s a long time for me..

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Arranged marriage…everyones approves. Unless, of course, you☺

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I have met guys my mom approves of. The person I was told I will hear from my mom approves of.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Those didn’t and haven’t worked. This is a suggestion-trying something different.Juat saying.