How to phrase your question....

over 6 years ago

When doing a reading… is it more beneficial to the client to ask about a specific person or to ask what do you see in my love life in the present time?

I know we all tend to be interested in time frames with specific people mainly but would we get better info if we asked about that area in our life in general?

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Depends, if you want a quick reading / or a general one. A quick reading is coming in and asking a question/ which takes less time then doing a general reading ;) both are good

over 6 years ago

Hi! I can’t speak for all readers, but I personally don’t work with timelines so that removes that aspect from the equation) but I would prefer to know if there is someone specific you are asking about. I like to focus on one person if that is truly who the client wants to know about. From my perspective, I’ve my client asks about love in general, I could be picking u anyone that resonates on that energetic level for them her/him. In other words, she may have people interested in her that come up for me and I don’t want to waste their time discussing people the client has no interest in hearing about. So, to your question, I think it’s more beneficial to be specific if you wish to focus on that one person. I think its a good thing to be specific with your reader without providing any info. I don’t need the whole back story on every person I’m asked about. I prefer not to have it because I don’t want to be influenced by anything that is told to me. Make sense?

I also don’t like to ask for any info besides a name when looking at a specific person. I will ask the client to confirm the DOB if I pick up more than one person in the reading just to differentiate between the people. Again, this is just my way of reading. I can’t speak for all readers here.

I hope that helps answer your question!

Be well! Pixie

over 6 years ago

Thank you Pixie. That makes total sense. I guess I wondered because maybe someone is concentrating on one person specifically and then not acknowledging if a new person might be coming into the picture. Your explanation was very helpful.

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

Some readers, myself included, require a specific question for a variety of reasons. I will not do general readings online, only in person.

I also no longer provide any sort of timeline. Time frames are very tenuous things because the future isn’t set in stone and there are so many outside factors that can affect WHEN something happens. Unfortunately a lot of people who are requesting a reading do not understand that a timeline we see will only occur if EVERYTHING involved remains on the same path as when we see it. Psychic readers aren’t omnipotent. We can only advise based on how things stand at the time of the reading. So I no longer give timelines to prevent any misunderstandings.

over 6 years ago

My pleasure! Be well :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, when you ask a specific question you get more specific answer.and timelines are changing depending on the actions you take…..Love and Light..G.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

yeah HOE she is a very good reader

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi dear

Let me give you a private reading for 10 mins for 10$

over 6 years ago

I had my reading with Pixie and loved her! She was spot on and picked on things that was going on with the ex which just made it no doubt in my mind that she was the real deal. Lol she even answered questions before I even asked them.

over 6 years ago
psychicshelby's photo

Psychic Shelby (psychicshelby)

1 post

When asking about a specific person, it does allow us to focus more on that person, and when a name is provided mainly for me, its easier to tap into that persons thought frame, intensions, and even what’s happening around that person. When generally asking, a reading reflects off of your question which in turn also becomes more of a light general look into the love area over all. So you would actually be able to get a bit more detail when specifically asking about someone in particular. Hope this helpsd

Psychic Shelby