Been single for several years.

over 6 years ago

I have been single close to 9 yrs. When I have feelings for someone , the guy doesn’t. . I don’t know why I am facing this issue.. I really wonder when will i ever find someone… dob is 27 sept 1990.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/29/17-6/05/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

I can relate.. Been single 10 years.

over 6 years ago
mattdemon didn't upload a photo

loveandlight78 (mattdemon)

24 posts

Married Bitwine jenny

over 6 years ago

Got you all beat. Been over 15 years for me.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Do you ever do any sort of self introspection? Maybe asking yourself if the lack of being with someone has to do with circumstances or does it have to do with your own beliefs? Mediation helps :)

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

If you would like a reading please come chat with me. Ten min specials for ten dollars.

over 6 years ago
powerfulpsychicjuliet1's photo

Psychic Juliet (powerfulpsychicjuliet1)

6 posts

am picking up on alot of good thing with love call me lets talk about what seeing and feeling

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you today on all of your love questions and much more. I will give you the truth and insight and details . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Looking for answers, Have a chat with me.

Roseann

over 6 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

I can you about your lovelife,present,past and future. I will tell you what is coming for you and what is good for you. Together we can walk and talk into the light to correct your stumbling blocks and issues, to open the doors to all you are entitled and will know what is coming for us. I will tell you what is going for you and what is coming in your way. You can contact with me for know what is coming in your way. You can contact with me to know about your relationship and connection with your lovers. Natural born psychic with extra God gifted abilities and visions of powers.

Saami.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi dear

Let me give you a private reading for 10 mins for 10$

over 6 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

I was single for 13 years so I understand what you’re feeling. the fact that you dont settle is a sign of strength. Not a weakness. Most married people are miserable – dont let social media fool you either- what you see posted as such a happy life, is not actually what is real. I fell into that trap. You are taking your time to find the right person, and they are coming – that is for sure. Brie Love xxx 1.25$/min