psychics on bitwine sharing client info?
(locked)

over 6 years ago
harmoncvibes didn't upload a photo

harmoncvibes

40 posts

Yup….lol Bitwine deleted it again.

If advisors were or are not sharing customer transcripts why delete my thread? Guilty much lol…

over 6 years ago
dori's photo

dori

30 posts

Hello, I’m Dori, the product manager at BitWine. I deleted your previous post, because it was off topic. This post is also off topic, and we will therefore need to delete it shortly. But first I just wanted to address your concerns.

To be 100% clear – BitWine does not and would never allow advisors to share information with each other about clients. There is absolutely no ability for advisors to see other advisors’ readings through our website.

Advisors agree when applying for BitWine to adhere to our Advisor Terms of Service, which you can find through the “Terms of Service” link in the footer of our website (from there you need to go into the “Advisors Additional Terms of Service” link). Specifically, please refer to the sections titled “Client Privacy and Communications” and “Advisor Code of Conduct”.

If you believe that a BitWine advisor shared info about you with another advisor, please report the details of the case to Customer Support ASAP and we’ll look into it. If this is found to be true, we will take action against the offending parties.

Having said that, we ask that you respect the rules of this forum by posting only relevant posts here. We just updated the forum guidelines today, which you can find in the sticky post on the top of the Ask-a-Psychic forum. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support.