How long between readings?

over 6 years ago

I know they say you shouldn’t have multiple reading but what is an okay amount of time. I am talking about a reading on a specific topic (person)?

over 6 years ago

hello, let me help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your questions , Now you pay for the reading , if its 10 minutes . , 15 20 03 40 50 I have specials here and can help you and give oyu accurate insight through spirit , I don’t sugar coat and put a person in a confusion , what to avoid around yourself in romance and life issues and much more . Come in for a session if oyu like , I will ease your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

I’ve already had a reading with you in the past. I was just told the other day by a physic that I shouldn’t do multiple readings because it changes the energy. So my question is since time changes things how long would be a good amount to see if things are still as originally told.

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I was told once a month or once every 2 month if not longer. From experience that worked the best for me and accurate timeframes or else if you get too many in a month then it delays it, and yes energies get mixed up and readings become Inaccurate.

over 6 years ago

Makes sense thanks Pauline.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I would get a general reading twice a year and specific question readings as needed(which would be 2 or 3 times a week but haven’t in over a month as my relationships issues have finally ceased).

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

I offer you accurate psychic readings that tell you the TRUTH! I get to the point quickly and don’t waste your time or money. I do not sugarcoat in my readings, I tell you the truth with compassion and offer insight into what is ahead.

over 6 years ago

That is great Rebo.

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Rebo in regards to your relationship issues ending did anyone on her accurately tell you it would? Also who was it?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Yep, Lily Oak saw on the cards that it was over.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Let me kinda correct the above, Lily Oak saw it after I left her. However all readings before that said the usual-twin flames, meant to be, soulmates, marriage, etc

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Also, she has been sending subtle messages to get together but she has hurt me too many times for me to ever give her another chance. I never thought I would get to the point where I can finally stay away. It’s been 5 months now.

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Rebo did you try anyone on purple ocean?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

no. just Bitwine and local live readings

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Find someone ur connected to, and u can chat as long as you want, and wait for predictions to come to pass before your next reading..

over 6 years ago

Allow me to advice you on present and future love relationships. My readings will help you make decisions on whether you should break it off or hang on to that special someone in your life.

Specializing in love readings and coaching you through difficult decisions, life events, stress. I stand out from other readers because I have a strong connection with my clients. No b.s. and will not give you no the run around. Fast typist.

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Good job , Rebo. More power to you.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Having a troublesome period in life and feel the need for support, spiritual guidance and empathy along the way.

I will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thx shh

over 6 years ago

hello dear and welcome and its not good to mix your readers bc it harms your reading all together so its good to stick to one reader and one direction I’m on line if you like a session

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

It doesn’t really matter as to the time between readings, more so of yourself. Like why you are doing the multiple readings and if you are willing to let go of info that was told to you from others to be able to open up to the current psychic. It makes it difficult to get info across if the client is clinging onto past things that many other psychics have told them in the recent past.

Ashley D.

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Ashley you are never online lol

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

@Raelove

I have been focusing on me lots lately. I took like a 6 month break from BitWine because I have been energetically shifting like CRAZY for the past 6 months, huge transformations. It has been pretty difficult to adjust to the new energy, but I am starting to adjust, which is why I am coming back to BitWine slowly :)

It is nice to be back!

over 6 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

I’d say it’s healthy to wait at least 6 months, or more between reads – depends on the psychic/reader