what happened?

over 6 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Is there something in the air? It just seemed things went from good..I felt happy,work was good, possibly a new guy, then ..like overnight seemed everything just crashed and burned.lol. things don’t seem to be working for me anymore and it was like overnight. What happened. . Am I doing something wrong? I’m a good person, send out good ,positive energy. Not overbearing or Cliny or anything.. so why is it I can’t seem to attract the good guys with their crap together that I’m attracted to,inside and out. But the ones who are too rough aaround the edges eehere I know will be a bad situation down the road. .. I know I’m shy and that might make me look like easy pray to those type.lol. but what am I doing wrong ? Not to sound pathetic and that..but I don’t understand ..I’m trying to stay posative and patient. Send out good vibes..but it’s getting discouraging. .Lol

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Stay away from those kind of man. I hate when psychics say this word to me but be patient. Shy people have a hard time connecting with others. I am a 31 male with no kids and still have yet to have a meaningful relationship but it happens. I won’t force anyone to love me. Good luck!

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

Exsctly. I am more aware now of what to look for and red flags to notice to better stay away. Otherwise I really don’t see the bad until far into the relationship. But if one doesn’t like me ok..not going to force it. I don’t need a man in my lije to give my life meaning.or validation. But it’s getting to the point of..I don’t get it.. what am I doing wrong? am I too nice..blay blah.lol idk..

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

I am different than most males. Are the males you are dating only into sexual relationships?

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

They are wanting relationships. For the most part, I can tell if they just want the one thing. .and I don’t play the game. So unless they are really crafty..

over 6 years ago

audry921

304 posts

They are wanting relationships. For the most part, I can tell if they just want the one thing. .and I don’t play the game. So unless they are really crafty..

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let e look into spirit and see what is ahead and if this person is real or not toward you , or playing a game , I will give you the truth and much more through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . I will ease your mind on your questions . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hello dear, allow me to help give you a little bit of guidance and also clarity if needed, I have a $25 full life and love reading unlimited time and questions, with also $5 off!