HELP.

over 6 years ago

hi guys. anyone here know how to change the language on the mobile site? my dumb ass accidently set everything to german and i’m not exact sure how to change it back to english.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

tengo mio en espanol este pinche mugrero no vale madre!!!

over 6 years ago

In the upper right hand side under the sign in there is a box where you can change the language.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and much more . I read the spirit of the person and situation , and his thoughts and feelings . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

10 mins for ten dollars/ fast and accurate prediction.

over 6 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hello dear, allow me to help give you a little bit of guidance and also clarity if needed, I have a $25 full life and love reading unlimited time and questions, with also $5 off!

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Get reading from the above^^ for insight on how to change the language.

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Rebo lmao

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/22/17-5/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Having a troublesome period in life and feel the need for support, spiritual guidance and empathy along the way.

I will be happy to help you.

over 6 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Rebo, eres de donde?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

sur de Tejas

over 6 years ago

Yo entiendo que español ^

over 6 years ago

Jamey seemed to be the only one who answered. Hope you figured out how to change it. Lol