English (Change)

predictions coming true.

10 days ago

HOE I didnt get a timeframe from Starz4Lynn just a very accurate description of how she was, her motives and excellent insight to the whole situation. Kaz Kaz my last reading kept me “on track” to stay away from her. My goto person is a live local reader but here on Bitwine for quick advise and insight I will use Janet Jade Thompson and Lily Oak.

10 days ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

159 posts

who knows if they are real or not, most have told me one thing, and two have told me different, one thing for sure forget timelines, they are not possible to predict…period.

9 days ago

House of Edwards – I’ve read with Lynn before, and her timeline worked out for me in terms of my financial, which wasn’t really what I was coming to the reading mainly for (I was in the middle of pressing relationship situation, so I just asked her to throw in anything that would make me feel better!). I just read my transcript with Lynn a few days ago and realized that her prediction came to pass according to timeline! There’s another coming up next month, which is the most awaited one. I hope this one does too.

9 days ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Ive also read with Lynn timefrmaes for me have been pushed out..

9 days ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

houseofedwards

122 posts

Natasha I saw your review on her profile im so happy for you. I have a timeline for this month and something should be happening before the end of this month. I hope it comes to pass, this is very important

9 days ago

I tried reading with StarzLynn the other day for the first time and she blocked me. Miss Janie also blocked me which would’ve also been my first read with her. Im glad you’re all getting good results with them though.

9 days ago

Have any of you tried Victory and Sansanvi? Their reviews are mind-blowing.they were on break.now back.I tried Sansanvi she knew everything about my situation without me telling anything

9 days ago

Nivedita i read Victory’s reviews and sent her a message but it doesn’t look like she is back. She sounds amazing. Have you had a reading with her lately? I tried Sansavi she couldn’t connect to me unfortunately and told me to try someone else. Glad to hear she was accurate for you though.

9 days ago

She is coming online since yesterday..however her waiting time is high..u need to email her and wait..I have not read with her yet..Ya Sansanvi knew things which I did not tell her that was eerie…don’t know about predictions though

9 days ago

Yes Nivedita i did email her yesterday so will wait to hear back but her profile listsed her as away so hope she is back :) thanks.

9 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Nivedita Datta: i searched for Victory though nothing with that name came up? Is that her full screen name?

8 days ago

Blessed Prophetess Victory

8 days ago

Yes Kittie she replies to all her mails..she will :)

8 days ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

53 posts

Thank you :)

8 days ago
mello's photo

Mello (mello)

7 posts

Blessed Prophetess Victory I had a reading with her a year ago and I was upset because I felt she was hyped a bit much. The way her info was coming in made no sense to me at the time it was all scrambled. She is not good with time frames but says them with confidence. She said she sees a man behind me with an intial D mean spirited man once abusive but not to worry he has changed…Ummm will see. Overall nothing special about my reading. I even complained to her in the email but her willingness to help me is what got me so Ill give her that. I think also she predicted a trip over water for me which happened in March …Jamaica for a funeral everything else hasn’t happened yet though.

8 days ago

CindyS Sansanvi and Miss Ann told me that someone I had not talked to was focusing on his career ..and finally he opened up to me after 5 months and he talked about his major career achievements!!

8 days ago

I think I will go only to a few psychics now.apart from the names I mentioned above Dino and Michael Duval are my go to simply because of the sheer gift they have to steer u in the right direction.for timelines I will go to ReadingsbyAzul Psychic Tarot Andrew and Janeen

8 days ago

Oh Nivedita… Dino was very negative and without explanation but Michael Duval was the total opposite and absolutely confident in his predictions. Both Tarot Andrew and Azul have been wrong with timeframe predictions so I really dont know who else to go to or believe.

8 days ago

I think you are right Kitty.some of the top psychics who were right for other people were completely off for me too..I think it boils down to going to those psychics who connect closest to your current situation or steer you in the correct direction and manages to bring positive results once you follow their advice

8 days ago

HouseofEdwards Starz4lynn was correct in predicting timelines for me :)

7 days ago

I tried starz and sansanvi, they were so sure this guy wanted me…. come to find out he is dating someone. Guys please save your money please

6 days ago

houseofedwards

122 posts

Nivedita I hope her predictions come true for me. Meant to be by the end of this month.

6 days ago

houseofedwards

122 posts

Omg I’m at jury service and I wish i could ask one of these psychics what the verdict should be JUST so I can get the hell out of here! Zzzz

6 days ago

Hi Houseofedwards I will pray it comes true for u :)

1 day ago

House Of Edwards OMG I do go stalk her reviews too because the first prediction seemed to work for me and I want the second to come to pass SO BAD HAHAH. I really hope yours come to pass toooo!!!!! Do you still have long before its manifesting?