help me please (psychics only)

over 6 years ago

I’m tired of neighbors and people stalking me. I’m so mad and tired of it. I’m tired of people starting crap with me. I tried to tell others hoping for someone to believe me and help me. But my family doesn’t believe me and keep yelling at me or telling me it’s me and it’s not. I’m to the point I want to kick all of there butts. I’m tired of being bullied. I’m tired of being bullied and having to take it. Why does this happen to me a lot. I’m quiet and don’t bother anybody. It sad all I do is work and come home stay inside and never come out but to go to work. It’s like I’m restricted f on going outside. If I do they run and tell lies to the apartment complex manager. I will be moving in July toa new apartment complex in anicer area. I feel it would be for the best. I hate it here and feel I haven’t been treated fairly.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on your future and the next move away from the negative where you are experiencing . I read the spirit and give you the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . I know I can ease your mind on this matter and much more of your questions . Blessings

over 6 years ago
susan_'s photo

Intuitively Guided (susan_)

5 posts

My dear. You are a lovely person with so much to offer this world. I read all the things you want, but you didn’t list any desires you want that is positive. Energy flows where attention goes. The best thing to deal with you situation is changing your thought process. I am here to support you, if you so choose. love and light