will things ever get better?

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

if not I’d like to know.. I have no friends.. single 9 years.. not sure what else I can do. I’ve put myself out there – dating sites, volunteering, going to the gym.. if I’m meant to be a loser/loner for the rest of my life I would like to know so I know that hope is gone.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I knew a girl that could get any guy she wanted and she did!! She would be with a guy no more than 2 years then on to the next guy. She is never alone but she is the miserable person I’ve ever known. The drama she creates in her own life is beyond words!! You being alone believe me is alot less stressful than what she is going through. Live one day at a time Jenny and quit worrying. The day will come when you quit stressing over it.

over 6 years ago

126 posts

My therapist says I need friends and a social life..

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

hi jenny! from the energy that I’m picking up,no you will not be alone fr the rest of your life,that one and only will come your way,however the depressed “vibe” your giving off shows and everyone you may be around or come around feels it and no one wants or is willing to be around it.you need to take control of this feeling and change around whats making you this way and when ppl feel a better aura around you the room/situation will turn around for th better!:) but I have to say sweety,honestly what your going through is just a state of depression,its not meant to last forever,do things that make you happy first! regardless of the friends/dating scene,and itll attract friends and guys later on…keep your head up and stop worrying that your life is a waste,whoever told you this dear is wrong,..take care if you want a reading with me,please by all means..if not take care sweetheart.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Oh wow, I hope you didn’t pay your therapist for that lame advice! smh

over 6 years ago

126 posts

My insurance does.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

good

over 6 years ago
susan_'s photo

Intuitively Guided (susan_)

5 posts

Hi Jenny. Ms. Serenity is right. As far as therapy is concerned. It’s actually meant for us to self-realize. Therapy helps. In my case, what helped me was turning to my higher consciousness, making bold changes in my life to no longer remain in the state of depression. I understand what it means to feel hopeless. It’s part of our humanity and being human. My best advise is know that we must balance our lives from darkness and light (yin and yang). If we allow our feelings to flow, they tell us about what we want and what lesson we need to learn. Living in the constant state of clarity and grounding is work. I can only speak for myself, but I know that I am constantly grounding, flowing and listening with the intention of emitting positive energy. I learned that it’s okay to be human and accept myself for who I truly am, to practice self-acceptance, love and compassion. Should you need support, I am here. Best of luck and love and light.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

jeez Louise, Jenny. stop being such an attention junkie, that would be a good place to start. Stop throwing all you personal stuff our here, looking for sympathy. all you are doing is looking for free advise. you and only you can help yourself Jenny. Beside being an advisor yourself, can you see your own future?

over 6 years ago
susan_'s photo

Intuitively Guided (susan_)

5 posts

As an intuitive, I look into my own things and have a sense. But I seek also validation from other intuitive advisors. Doctors don’t treat themselves. Professional basketball ball players still have coaches. Intuitives need sounding board, an inner circle of people comprised of people who are will be honest and authentic with us. Surgeons, even the best, cannot do surgery on themselves. I, for one have been in situations that I seek insight and guidance for. Simply, my own opinion. Love and light

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Simply Yanni- Jenny is on another site, posing as a advisor, and if you were able to read her previous 5000 posts, you would see she has quite the past. this is not the first time she has posted a “poor Me” post. she keeps deleting her threads, like she will this one, and changing her user id (like she has about 7 times already)