Is a DOB needed....

over 6 years ago

If I have questions regarding my relationship with someone else, in order to get an accurate reading about them do I need to know their SOB?

I’ve gotten several readings without it but yesterday someone told me they couldn’t help me with my questions if I didn’t have it.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

SOB? hmmm

over 6 years ago

Oh darn auto correct. I mean Date of Birth. Grrrr

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

It is not required, but some like to have it for liability reasons with payment and such, but for me personally I dont require it per say.

Im available now if ud like a reading…more about me below :)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/08/17-5/15/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

the only reason why a dob is mostly required to sometimes is for better accuracy NOT PAYMENT ISSUES especially if that’s on a different person other then the client per say,..the only time a dob and first name only is required is if! it is the actually client the reader is talking t for those reasons..

over 6 years ago

All psychics are different. Some of us use it for Astrological compatibility profiling which is more useful than people give it credit for because we can pinpoint where the problems are, personality defects etc. But every psychic is different, sometimes if you don’t know their DOB, but know their zodiac sign that helps too!!!

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

@lauren_divine) exactly..better put,lol

over 6 years ago

Thank you ladies. :)

over 6 years ago
crystalkoneko's photo

Amethyst Dreamings (crystalkoneko)

119 posts

I have several reasons I prefer to get a DOB. One is liability. Not payment liability but I just want it on file in the transcript that the person (and the people they ask about) are over 18. If they don’t want to give a date of birth I will ask for the age, or at the very least I like them to state that everyone is over 18. I’ve known people (not on Bitwine) who have gotten into trouble because they did a reading without realizing the recipient was under 18. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Another reason is for astrological compatibility, and also because depending on a person’s age different tarot cards (my preferred method of reading) can mean different things. Do I see a big change coming up? If it’s a younger person could mean graduating college or having a baby. If it’s an older person it could mean retirement or going back to school. So knowing the DOB or at least age can be very useful.