What do you tell the psychic ...

over 6 years ago

Ok I am new at this reading and am a little confused as to what information you give to the person who is doing the reading. How do you know if they are actually connected if you are explaining the situation?

Once you give them your name and DON, shouldn’t they be able to pick up on an issue. For example if you are getting a love reading? I had a few readings on here and seems that all of them are giving me the general same picture (which is good) but I just wonder why no one has picked up on some major things. Won’t say what it is because I am going to try someone else and I don’t want to give away that information on here.

over 6 years ago

Ok I just did the the introductory 3 minute read with Ms. Anntonette. As the clock was running out i asked her to tell me what the current situation of my relationship with this person is. She said she does not do a free read. The $ adds up and I wasn’t looking for a freebie. Just want to make sure that she actually connects with me. Is there any other way to find out if someone is connected with you without them thinking you are trying to get a free read?

over 6 years ago
forgetit didn't upload a photo

Rosco (forgetit)

19 posts

Try lovepsychicvision she ells you things to let you know she is connected and she ask do you feel connected before she charge you. She is great