Twin Flame vs False Twin Flame

over 6 years ago

Some readers would tell a client if they feel like one person is their twin-flame, and one person might be told recurringly that the person they are involved with is their twin-flame by several readers that are legitimate. The question is, can false twin-flames masquerade as real twin-flame even to the most legitimate psychics? Do people encounter their false twin-flame, thinking that they are their actual twin-flame due to their own belief that they are their twin-flame–– or due to the psychic advisors they come to getting a false alarm about them being their client’s twin-flame (when in fact, they are the false twin-flame) and therefore, telling their clients what they get, which is their false twin-flame being their twin-flame?

Especially if you, as a reader, are the ones to usually use the term ‘twin-flame’–– can you distinguish between false twin-flames and actual twin-flames? Do psychic readers mistake false twin-flames between the actual ones?

I don’t personally really determine my significant other according to whether or not one is my soulmate, twin-flame, karmic, or whatever… if a relationship I am involved in gets unhealthy and/or we just happen to be in a big disparity of frequency, I’m not going to be intimidated by any spiritual relationship definition from walking out of the dysfunctioning relationship. I mean, I’ll try to make every relationship I am in to work, and I’ll put in 110% effort to it… so this question is irrelevant to my situation. Just out of curiosity!

over 6 years ago

I only give honest answers as well, good or bad. If you’re interested in a reading I’d be happy to oblige. :) Hit me up for a chat anytime I’m online.

over 6 years ago
ash_cue44's photo

Ashley D (ash_cue44)

181 posts

Honestly, No one can really confirm this except you. We can get a pretty good idea if the energy feels quite different than just any “soul mate” or relationship out there, but you will feel it within you, you’ll have this knowing. Trust your instincts :)

over 6 years ago

I personally don’t think that the one that I should marry has to be my twinflame or my soulmate, as long as we both enjoy each other and the relationship is healthy. However, I am encountering a person that I have a strong feelings for, but unfortunately, he’s pretty much sub-par and stubborn; and relationship with him was unhealthy as in a way–– I was emotionally abused, and yet he played victim about it, constantly making me the fall-guy (girl? lol). I’ve been told that he is my twinflame (and the only one in my life that have been told were my twinflame), although it doesn’t matter for me at the moment as I’d rather not end up with him than being oppressed. I’ve read all the signs of twinflame and false twinflames, and they all apparently resonate to my situation. Haha. I mean, despite all of this, I can’t deny my strong connection with him still, but it’s not enough for me to want to be entangled in that kind of relationship.

Although he might be the only ex I’d give another chance to despite of having messed it up for so man times, though I’d be hesitant to take him back. None of my exes at least have that chance with me. Once a relationship is over, it’s 100% over for me generally. It might take me a while to accept him back and he’d really have to be committed to do so, but it’s still something for me.

So I’m kind of wondering: how do psychic readers tell if one is their twin-flame, and can they get fooled too–– like the participants of this union–– about them being twinflames and instead, false twinflames?

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you , I read the spirit and see what is around the person , and if they are meant to be in your life for the future in romance , or not . I don’t give a person what they want . But giving them the truth . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . Blessings