Friends.

over 6 years ago
pinkandpurpleaura's photo

Jenny Star (pinkandpurpleaura)

126 posts

Will I ever have friends? I was going to meet a new potential friend yesterday but she canceled on me for the 4th time. I’m a very good person and a good friend to others but no one wants to be my friend or they all have boyfriends/husbands and could care less about me. Sometimes I wonder if I’m not supposed to have friends. I stay busy but I’m missing a social life. Wouldn’t mind meeting a guy either.. Been single for 8 plus years. :(

over 6 years ago

hi jenny, good morning to you if you would like insight or guidance plz contact me when ready

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions and much more . I will look into spirit and give you the truth. Try my specials Come in for session and chat today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Reset*

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to* feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards