Will i find a job and/or love soon?

over 6 years ago

I have a feeling that it’s gonna be a very stale month for me since i moved to Toronto … ive been hustling hard for jobs lately and no success either…

Also i got back on a dating app on POF… ive talked to some guys but like the guys who talk to me arent my type or F-Boys…

my bday 20-02-1997 born in Saint-Gilles, Bruxelles-Capital, Brussels

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

You’ll find yourself employment before the summer is over. As for love, that will take some time before you find the right one. If you’d like to have a session be sure to come chat with me. If you see that I’m not online, send me a message :)

If you’d rather go with someone else, best wishes to you! :)

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/01/17-5/08/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for a job and real love and relationship . I will give you the truth on all concerns around you and when everything will break in your favor . Try my specials today . On line now . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

‘m here to help with whatever problem or concern you are dealing with, i will always be 100% in all of my readings, and lead you to what path you deserve to be on which will lead you to true happiness. don’t wait seek guidance