What does the sign 11.11 really mean?

over 6 years ago

Lately i keep seeing this sign. For example, when I look at the clock on my phone or when I receive text messages from one particular person.

over 6 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

it means it eleven minutes after eleven, sorry that is all it means

over 6 years ago
eva_stargaze_1111's photo

C - L - A - R - I - T - Y (eva_stargaze_1111)

11 posts

Sorry meerkat There is no such thing of coincidences! the numbers 1111 is a common sign from Spirit and the realms of angels waiting to deliver a message they have for you Numerology is the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. combining with your Astrology chart (date of birth)) of you and your particular partner its bound to clarify and breakdown what is trying to come forward it just one reading together also check out my user name!! again coincidences I think not! :) hope to talk soon Blessings Psychic Eva J. Eva_Stargaze_1111

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

11:11 use to appear to me very often. Once it even “forced” itself on me (long story). All this happened during my tumultuous relationship. At the time I felt it was revealing to me that my relationship was real and on track. Now as I look back, I feel it was demons keeping me trapped in a horrible relationship through deception. Yes, believe its real but not necessarily good.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see what is meaning around you , and if any negative spirit is trying to take you back wards or moving forward in reality . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . I will ease your mind with your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Rebo I have to agree. It is constant in my life daily while I’m in contact w this man who is no good for me that I liked.

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Meerkat why are you on this site ? You are such a miserable soul. You don’t need to come on here and be negative to people. I constantly see you on here being hateful/hurtful for no reason. You just need delete your account and get off because you are so miserable, no need to make anyone else miserable! But still many blessings to you but seriously just get off.

over 6 years ago

Raelove who are you to critisize people and tell them to get off this site? How do you know what people are going through? Think about that before you pass judgment. And dont be a hypocrite by saying “many blessings but seriously get off this site”. What kind of person says that? Maybe you need to look in the mirror and see why you feel the need to insult and bully other people on here who are simply expressing their opinion.

over 6 years ago

Oh an I believe seeing 11.11 means you are are on track and in allignment and things are as they should be :)

over 6 years ago
tmrtmr didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrtmr)

8 posts

Raelove why dont you go Fuck Off. You sound ridiculous.

over 6 years ago

please stay civil!

over 6 years ago

Hi no need for the foul language … or hate talk.

That aside they are things in “Numbers” and its an area I want to do more study on. Numerology … its not my strongest point as I need to learn more.

But I know a number of good numerologists and there is a science to it.

Think about everything in the Universe being linked, in symmetry … the maths model of this universe is perfect. It if was out by just a 100000th of a fraction none of us would be hear.

So yes some “numbers” I know do hold meaning ….

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

So true Dino, I read a book called “God the Master Mathematician” and it discussed how the universe design is 100% perfect mathematically in every single thing around. Awesome to even fathom it!!

over 6 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I too used to see 11:11, and guess what nothing happened no message, is all I am saying, it just meant it was 11 after 11 as for Raelove- 5 posts? exactly who are you? you don’t know me, and quite frankly your response to my post is disturbing to say the least. Why the hostility? why are you so angry?

over 6 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

btw thank u kitty and T :)