Horrible Dream

over 6 years ago

Hello last night i had a dream that i cant seem to shake. I came face to face with a huge over 20 foot white and red cobra when it stood and spread its hood it was every bit as tall as i am. The snake bit me four times once in my left forearm and 3 times in the chest over my heart it seemed to only envenomate me in my arm though. The dream was so vivid that after i woke up it took a couple hours to convince myself it was just a dream. I would kinda like to know what it might of ment if anything. Thank you

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about this Horrible Dream and tell you what should you do to remove its bad effects on your life.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you to come out from fear.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Ty if i had money to call i would but i dont thats why i asked on here for a general idea instead of calling

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

A cobra in a dream is often a representation of your own persona, meaning something in your personal life is concerning to you, possibly something to do with a friend or a friend of some sort.

over 6 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

in a nutshell sweety,the venom means you might hear/feel something thatll be coming your way sometime soon and itll get to you that it will hurt you emotionally of some sort thus the meaning to the chest area…if you want a full reading with me about it its $10 I’m aval now…more details..take care

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

hi I can help you I have helped many people with my gift I can answer all your questions I can pick up on what’s going on in your life and surroundings. contact me for more information on how I can help.thanks

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/08/17-5/15/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MAY SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit about this dream and give you help to remove all evil coming to you and meaning what dream means . I will give you full insight and details through spirit and much more . Try my specials today . On line now . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
spiritmother's photo

Lady Josephine (spiritmother)

15 posts

Snakes are usually a good omen and it struck u on the left side and on your heart, because that it which is closest to your heart/love. There is something you need to act on immediately and stop hesitating