Is he lying?

over 13 years ago

Is my fiance lying to me about anything? I’m pregnant and need to know.

over 13 years ago
psychiclovesource's photo

psychic love source (psychiclovesource)

4 posts

No but i feel like there’s a change in him he seems distance but he a good guy i would like to talk to you more on this matter i have a $10 full life reading first 5 min are free

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello erika, I would need his age and name,and your age only,repost it and we’ll see what’s going on? ok? :).. love,lay

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi erika, did you ever look eye to eye with your fiance and ask him the stuff he has been lying about…you can see it all in his eyes …if he is lying he will not look straight into you while answering..hope that helped..for more, catch me personally on chat…cheers, art

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi, I read your post, And would love to help you find peace in your heart with answers that you need. As a soon-to-be Mom, you shouldnt be stressing or thinking about things like this, So i would like to speak with you, So please look over my profile, and give me a ring.i give you and your baby my blessings :D Looking forward to speaking to you

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

let me ask u whats her fav colore????

over 13 years ago
psychicdexter's photo

Dexter Hamilton (psychicdexter)

13 posts

Hello how are you, I am Dexter. Through my ability I can tell you what is going to happen in the near Future… Please Contact Me through Live Chat… Best Wishes, Dexter…

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

in times of pregnancy, you are very sensitive. i can see where you are headed with your thoughts feelings and suspicions. i cant wait to help you out of this. please try to get in touch with me on chat. best, art from belgium

over 13 years ago
gaiamystery's photo

❤|Gaia Mystery|❤ (gaiamystery)

11 posts

Allow me to conduct a reading to see if your fiance has been honest with you. Please feel free to contact me via chat so that I can share with you what I see about him. Blessings Gaia

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now.. “

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

I will help you right away. I will give you the first five minutes free.

http://coaching.bitwine.com/advisors/59461-naked_journal